• Likes 132

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SD loader is working great! You may want to change the OP though:

SD Loader - Place www files in current loadiine hosted webpage location. Replace index.html and payload532.html files, leave loadiine.elf and loadiine_dbg.elf files.

I placed the www files in a new subfolder in my loadiine webpage and launched the payload532 from there, but it failed without the loadiine.elf being there. The speed was much quicker and I love that you don't see the MiiMaker splash anymore. Straight down to business. Great work guys!

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the cover flow but i believe having rhe covers on the middle obstruct the hd wallpaper view
Could there be a version with cover hitizantal in the bottom and more light on the wallpapers?

lumenater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only link that worked for me is the scuba156.
it keeps telling me firmare version detected 5.3.2, my settings says my version is 5.4u.

whatever when it loads it said succesful relaunch gx 2 again...

so... I tried reloading the website and nothing happened and loading gx from the wiubru website and it freezed...

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the payload is in php format ( Android server app doesn't support that ) is it possible to convert it to mp4?
use an app called palapa web server its what im using n it works great.

Only things ive noticed is is i try to go to the wii u home menu while running a game it freezes. In mario kart i pressed the + symbol on the menu screen and it froze(it accesses miiverse type stuff i believe).

Reactions: memomo

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
use an app called palapa web server its what im using n it works great.

Only things ive noticed is is i try to go to the wii u home menu while running a game it freezes. In mario kart i pressed the + symbol on the menu screen and it froze(it accesses miiverse type stuff i believe).

not worked with me ? any other apps?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the payload is in php format ( Android server app doesn't support that ) is it possible to convert it to mp4?

is this possible, guys ?

Scuba156

Trophies
XP
Country
the only link that worked for me is the scuba156.
it keeps telling me firmare version detected 5.3.2, my settings says my version is 5.4u.

whatever when it loads it said succesful relaunch gx 2 again...

so... I tried reloading the website and nothing happened and loading gx from the wiubru website and it freezed...
The 5.3.2 detection was a typo in loadiines index.html. fixed that now. Thanks

is this possible, guys ?
http://loadiine.scuba156.com/payload.php?sysver=540 & http://loadiine.scuba156.com/payload.mp4 will both give you the mp4. just right click and save as

lumenater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is the only one worked with me
finally :grog:

what version are you in? I just can make work the scuba one and it always said "failed to retrieve data from the peer" when I reload (I think maybe he forgot to put the elf file in the hosting folder IDK). I have no fucking idea why the only one that can succes in runing the xploit is the version 5.3.2 when my version is 5.4U I cant host locally because mi internet connection is too fast and somehow it fuck the transfer. Well gonna wait for someone make an mp4 so I can use hfs and limit the conecction from there. or someone host the sd card files

Blakgem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

is this possible, guys ?

these are the files that i am using and it works great, these are the files from 05sonicblue site just with the mp4 added and the index.html edited.

WiiUSite

Reactions: memomo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM4vMLpcX7A