Hacking Loadiine and wii u usb helper

animegamer1998

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hello, i recently got wii u and i am interested in homebrew but dont want to install CFW or anything to SYSNAND

Is it safe to use Wii u USB Helper with loadiine GX2, can i get my NNID and console banned? (it has unpack loadiine option so i guess it is safe)

Is it safe to play other region games from wii u usb helper using loadiine (can i get ban?)

Can i use NDS2WIIU to convert my old NDS backups and play them on wiiu without risking NNID and console ban?

Are there ANY risks of getting NNID or console ban by using loadiine from SD card to play backups and is it still safe to go online with all my original physical and digital games after closing loadiine and removing SD card from console?

Thanks in advance :)

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, i recently got wii u and i am interested in homebrew but dont want to install CFW or anything to SYSNAND

Is it safe to use Wii u USB Helper with loadiine GX2, can i get my NNID and console banned? (it has unpack loadiine option so i guess it is safe)

Is it safe to play other region games from wii u usb helper using loadiine (can i get ban?)

Can i use NDS2WIIU to convert my old NDS backups and play them on wiiu without risking NNID and console ban?

Are there ANY risks of getting NNID or console ban by using loadiine from SD card to play backups and is it still safe to go online with all my original physical and digital games after closing loadiine and removing SD card from console?

No risk of any type of ban with Loadiine because Loadiine cannot go online. Also, you won't get any kind of ban by playing online with WUP Installer Method. People are only getting banned if they cheat online.

animegamer1998

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
No risk of any type of ban with Loadiine because Loadiine cannot go online. Also, you won't get any kind of ban by playing online with WUP Installer Method. People are only getting banned if they cheat online.
Thanks for fast reply,

So it does not leave any traces on console (except wii u thinks that im playign mii maker for many hours but i guess nintendo cant do anything about that?)

I will also consider using WUP installer since it it seems really good

One more quick question, I read somewhere that blocking nintendo updates could result in ban, is that true?

Also, should i block updates before using loadiine? (i guess no since you said it cant go online but just in case maybe it is good to block updates?)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thanks for fast reply,

So it does not leave any traces on console (except wii u thinks that im playign mii maker for many hours but i guess nintendo cant do anything about that?)

I will also consider using WUP installer since it it seems really good

One more quick question, I read somewhere that blocking nintendo updates could result in ban, is that true?

Also, should i block updates before using loadiine? (i guess no since you said it cant go online but just in case maybe it is good to block updates?)

It's a good idea to block updates, just in case Nintendo ever releases a new update that blocks existing exploits. Although at this point it seems unlikely that will ever happen, as they have completely given up on the Wii U.

Installing games to sysNAND is no different than buying games from eShop, there's no risk at all as long as you only install games, updates and DLC, no system titles. Plus you can install to USB instead if you want.
I would recommend just using wupinstaller instead and avoiding Loadiine. Loadiine has really long load times in some games, Zelda BotW is basically unplayable with it. Also as previously mentioned it can't go online, so you can forget about playing stuff like Splatoon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: