Loader issues on vWii

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Valkart, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Valkart
    OP

Valkart GBAtemp Fan

Jun 24, 2009
    Colombia
    Bogotá
    Hi guys, I just softmodded the vWii mode on my Wii U, is the first time that I do that so I'm a newbie on this and I have a couple of issues using loaders, and my head messed because I couldn't find a solution, so I'm writing this thread, mostly for CFG USB Loader for its easy use:

1. I can't download covers or updates. It says "Error initializing network" on CFG, but the HBC shows the IP of the console. I'm using a LAN adapter connected on the front USB ports because the hard disk is using the rear ones to be able to play the games.
    2. With CFG I can play Wii games even with extension .wbfs, but for the Gamecube ones I have to use the Nintendont loader directly. How can I use CFG to load Gamecube games? I couldn't find an option to change the loader for the Nintendont one. Also, I got confused on USB Loader GX and I don't know how to play Wii games there. I'm using a 120GB 2.5 HDD with external case and Y cable, FAT32 formatted with 32KB sized clusters.
    Thanks in advance for the help that you guys can provide.

2. sideskroll

sideskroll GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 25, 2010
    Peru
    In YOUR house.
    Try downloading the latest version of CFG.
    http://v01.mikeserver.de/cfg/
    Try that.

3. 75mak

75mak GBAtemp Fan

Nov 10, 2011
    Does the latest version support stealth disk or do you have to unhide the drive