Hacking Load/Save Crash w/ RemoteJoyLite v0.19 on 3001 PRO 6.39

Stash23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heya guys, I'm having an issue with me PSP 3001. It's on CFW 6.39 PRO-B8 and when I try to access the load or save screen for BBSFM, my PSP freezes and reboots. I disabled UMD Cache and played with some of the CPU/Bus clock speeds for both Game and XBM, but nothing. I did manage to have RJL run while at the load/save screen, but upon returning the game, it froze. Thankfully the game was saved.

Any how, does anyone have a solution to this? I've spend about two hours trying to troubleshoot this, playing with different configurations and it's getting really frustrating to see nothing work. I've also re-formatted my 2GB MS Pro Stick and nothing.

Stash23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, the PSP can load and play the game fine when I don't have the USB connect for RJL regardless which plugins were active. Most of the plugins I have are disabled, except CWCheats (POPS and GAME) and RJL for VSH, POPS, and GAME.

I just installed the version you supplied me. It works slightly better, I'm able to access the saves from the load screen, but when loading the game, it freezes. (I'm still tinkering with it.)

EDIT: I got it working! Surely it was the version you linked me. I was sure I had the proper version prior. Huh... I also had to disable the Inferno & NP9660 Use ISO Cache; it was enabled with a Cache size of 8 (restored it to 20). But thankfully I can load and save games with ease alongside RJL! Thanks again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @The Real Jdbye, PCSX2 works with any web cam and emulates the EyeToy with it