Load/Save Crash w/ RemoteJoyLite v0.19 on 3001 PRO 6.39

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Stash23, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Stash23
    OP

Member Stash23 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Heya guys, I'm having an issue with me PSP 3001. It's on CFW 6.39 PRO-B8 and when I try to access the load or save screen for BBSFM, my PSP freezes and reboots. I disabled UMD Cache and played with some of the CPU/Bus clock speeds for both Game and XBM, but nothing. I did manage to have RJL run while at the load/save screen, but upon returning the game, it froze. Thankfully the game was saved.

Any how, does anyone have a solution to this? I've spend about two hours trying to troubleshoot this, playing with different configurations and it's getting really frustrating to see nothing work. I've also re-formatted my 2GB MS Pro Stick and nothing.

2. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    So it doesn't crash when you have RJL disabled?
    What other plugins are active?

Try this version of RJL (both the client and PSP plugin).
    https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D6098609_4181049_21604?directDownload=true

3. Stash23
    OP

Member Stash23 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    As far as I know, the PSP can load and play the game fine when I don't have the USB connect for RJL regardless which plugins were active. Most of the plugins I have are disabled, except CWCheats (POPS and GAME) and RJL for VSH, POPS, and GAME.

I just installed the version you supplied me. It works slightly better, I'm able to access the saves from the load screen, but when loading the game, it freezes. (I'm still tinkering with it.)

EDIT: I got it working! Surely it was the version you linked me. I was sure I had the proper version prior. Huh... I also had to disable the Inferno & NP9660 Use ISO Cache; it was enabled with a Cache size of 8 (restored it to 20). But thankfully I can load and save games with ease alongside RJL! Thanks again!

4. Gun Slinger Boy

Newcomer Gun Slinger Boy White Knight of the internet

United States
    I've got this same issue with my version of RJL, except it only crashes when you try to save or load part of the time.
    I tried to download the file that Rydian linked to, but it's been removed apparently.