Hacking little question about tales of symphonia: dotnw

Pou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I know that a lot of people are complaining about slow loading times, but... is it because of the 0.3g loader, or it is possible to be a bad burn or something? If it isn't the loader... can i do something about this? Cuz this slow loading really pisses me off in battles, entering/exiting houses and stuff...

oh, and, is there any difference between loading ( using 0.3g loader ) a burned downloaded iso, and loading a pirate copy of the game that i've bought? I guess it's the same thing, but it doesn't hurt to ask right?

Thanks in advance.

Tetram

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The original game seems also to have the same "long loading issue". But it is not as long as with gamma.

About the "pirate copy" : why on earth would you buy a pirate copy ? That is nonsense to me. Either you buy the original game, either you do your own copy, but don't waste money : don't buy games to pirates. Those guys are the ones who hurt the market. Don't buy pirate copy. Buy the game : it is the only way to thanks the people who created it.

PS : oh, and with a pirate copy, you will have the same problem. You'll still need gamma to play it if you don't have a chip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5