Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Important news regarding the release date of LittleBigPlanet™2

LittleBigPlanet 2 is a crazy dream, a dream to allow players to make whatever kind of game they want, but also to play though a great adventure of drama and excitement, power-ups, and cinematics. But like all of the most ambitious ideas, it can be a considerable challenge to turn these dreams in to fun games. We’ve all been working like powered-up space ninjas and we’re almost there, but because we love what we’ve made, and we love our little sack-friends, and most of all we love all our fans out there, we couldn’t let you all get together until we knew we were giving you the best experience imaginable. Which is why we’ve taken the hard decision to delay the worldwide release of LittleBigPlanet 2, originally slated for later this year to January 2011.

We know this will come as disappointing news for all you LittleBigPlanet fans, and believe us, we are disappointed too. We are a tight-knit team and we take enormous pride in our work, so to raise the bar we’ve set with the original LittleBigPlanet, a game that has been so embraced by all, we’ve agreed to allow ourselves a bit more time to deliver the experience that our great fans and community deserve. We are truly sorry, but hope you understand that we have to build the best possible game, as it is the foundation of our community.

On the upside, we are going to find a way to give more of you a taste of LBP2 prior to launch, so stay tuned.

Thanks for your continued love and support, it won’t be long – we promise.

Lots of love from all at Mm[/p]
icon11.gif
Source (LBP 2 website)

sad.gif

Edit: Now Launching January 18, 2011 in North America
Source

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
wha ....
what ....
WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT!!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!!!
omg

omfg

*crys in corner

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cry.gif
For real? Wow...this is a huge game for Sony. They're gonna take a pass on the holiday rush? They baffle me on almost a daily basis now.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GeekyGuy said:
cry.gif
For real? Wow...this is a huge game for Sony. They're gonna take a pass on the holiday rush? They baffle me on almost a daily basis now.
Are you incapable of reading? Sony are not the developers, Sony do not make the game in any way, so explain how this is their fault, when it CLEARLY states the developers have chosen to delay it to fix things up...

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Guys...
Doesn't everyone remember when the first LBP was coming out?

It was supposed to come out in Jan 2008, but then it got delayed until spring, then it got delayed AGAIN until September '08, but then due to a song in the game talking about a paragraph about the qur'an they thought it would have a huge delay, but nope, it came out in October 27th.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
antwill said:
GeekyGuy said:
cry.gif
Are you incapable of reading? Sony are not the developers, Sony do not make the game in any way, so explain how this is their fault, when it CLEARLY states the developers have chosen to delay it to fix things up...

Are you incapable of not being a dick?
rolleyes.gif

Sony are paying the bills; Sony are publishing the game; Sony are calling the shots.

Take things too seriously much? Or do you merely have a fanboy lollipop stuck up your rectum?

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Come on guys...no need for fighting....but this is why I try not to track games in case they are delayed. I didn't know when this game was coming out so to me it was never delayed. Can't wait for ti though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: