OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
ok i got my anus but how do i use it? do i put it in my butt?
DID YOU ALREADY REMOVE YOUR PREVIOUS ANUS? IF YOU DID, THERE MUST BE A HUGE CAVERN WHICH WALLS ARE COVERED WITH SHIT AND FETUSES, IT IS SITUATED IN THE PLACE THAT USED TO BE YOUR ANUS. NOW, GET SOME SUPER-GLUE (ANY KIND, PREFERABLY NON-TOXIC) AND GLUE YOUR NEW ALANJOHN® ANUS™ AND SIT ON A FLAT SURFACE FOR 45 MINUTES.
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE NOW INSTALLED YOUR NEW ALANJOHN® ANUS™! NOW GO HAVE SEX!

- Gabe Newell

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DID YOU ALREADY REMOVE YOUR PREVIOUS ANUS? IF YOU DID, THERE MUST BE A HUGE CAVERN WHICH WALLS ARE COVERED WITH SHIT AND FETUSES, IT IS SITUATED IN THE PLACE THAT USED TO BE YOUR ANUS. NOW, GET SOME SUPER-GLUE (ANY KIND, PREFERABLY NON-TOXIC) AND GLUE YOUR NEW ALANJOHN® ANUS™ AND SIT ON A FLAT SURFACE FOR 45 MINUTES.
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE NOW INSTALLED YOUR NEW ALANJOHN® ANUS™! NOW GO HAVE SEX!

- Gabe Newell
can't too young

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

- Gabe Newell
can't too young

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.