Hacking [List] Games required Firmware version

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know if Megaman 11 requires 6.0.0?
Plus I read somewhere that some new updates that just released like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Wolfenstein 2 are exclusive to 6.0.0. Not sure if true.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know if Megaman 11 requires 6.0.0?
Plus I read somewhere that some new updates that just released like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Wolfenstein 2 are exclusive to 6.0.0. Not sure if true.
Seems like MegaMan 11 doesn't require 6.0 according to this thread. Just like the updates for MK8D and Wolfenstein 2, all of these games likely don't need firmware 6.0 but have some metadata which artificially inflates their firmware requirements to 6.0 which can be bypassed by using the ignore required firmware version feature of Tinfoil.

Reactions: ataraxis

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like MegaMan 11 doesn't require 6.0 according to this thread. Just like the updates for MK8D and Wolfenstein 2, all of these games likely don't need firmware 6.0 but have some metadata which artificially inflates their firmware requirements to 6.0 which can be bypassed by using the ignore required firmware version feature of Tinfoil.

Megaman 11 works with 5.1.0

Cool :) Thanks. About to play the game now~

lufeig

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I confirm that mega man 11 does not require 6.0.0

I'm on 5.1.0 and played it with no problems

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
How about these 2? Is v6 required?

SNK_Heroines_Tag_Team_Frenzy_Update_v1.10_EUR_NSW-SUXXORS

SNK_Heroines_Tag_Team_Frenzy_Thief_Arthur_DLC_NSW-SUXXORS

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

mspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Question: I don't know of any games that requires firmware v6 yet, but assuming one goes out soon, will it come with the firmware build in the card? if so can we install from there without connecting to the internet by running SX OS CFW and loading the XCI or NSP game, or do we need to do it with an original game on the OFW for it to work?

Isaac_ssbm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Starlink works with 5.1.0 for the first few missions but then requires an Day one update before you can progress further
Sadly, that game update requires firmware 6.0

Reactions: isoisoiso

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill