Homebrew RELEASE Linkalho - Link your nintendo account offline

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about cloud version? How to on it?
You can't play the cloud versions without actually owning them.

Well there is one way but you'll get banned and I'm not telling. But this program will never let you play cloud games. That's not the point of it.

thawidej

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
You can't play the cloud versions without actually owning them.

Well there is one way but you'll get banned and I'm not telling. But this program will never let you play cloud games. That's not the point of it.
Oh i see, But I'm not sure the game "Resident Evil 1 HD Switch NSP" is cloud versions?

thawidej

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Okay. Try to run linkalho. Unlink your current profile. Restart. Link. Restart. Make sure the regions match.
Thank you, Bro. I tried it unlink current profile. Restart. Link. Restart. change NSW region to Europe and linkalho change to Portugal. But it didn't work...

Tsuunho_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! I've got a question! I have bought a Nintendo switch from a friend with emunand and his nintendo user. I want to delete his uwer because he has a lot of friends in his friend list and that takes all of my switch memory space! Will it work if I delete the account with linkhalo and I will have the memory space? Thanks!

Animage55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I've got a question! I have bought a Nintendo switch from a friend with emunand and his nintendo user. I want to delete his uwer because he has a lot of friends in his friend list and that takes all of my switch memory space! Will it work if I delete the account with linkhalo and I will have the memory space? Thanks!
yeah you can just delete the account and make a new one. No big deal. Linkleho is just a tool to make the system think the profile is connected while offline.

Last edited by Animage55,

Adonae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yI have a question, I can't create a Nintendo account without a hack since I formatted it and I don't have the joy-con to start the console, is there any way to add the account?
Yes. tested with latest updates for both games
Post automatically merged:

Can you help me, I currently don't have any Nintendo account, I formatted it and I don't have the joy-con to add an account, is there a method to add the account or pass the part Where it asks me to place the joy-con?

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
roomie just used it and now *Every* title he tries to run gets the " a Nintendo account is Required " message on games that were working just moments ago. anyway to get around this w/o him needing to nuke everything? (no he didn't backup before hand. )

astroloks

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
roomie just used it and now *Every* title he tries to run gets the " a Nintendo account is Required " message on games that were working just moments ago. anyway to get around this w/o him needing to nuke everything? (no he didn't backup before hand. )
yeah i have the same issue

yeah i have the same issue. if your roommate fixed it can you write

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i have the same issue

yeah i have the same issue. if your roommate fixed it can you write
sadly we only solved by Nuking the profile savegames and installed titles and restoring saves before that point and re-installed titles :/

adektus

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
is this still working currently?, I do have a Switch account and want to access the save files to my Modded Switch. will this app helps?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y