Limited edition Gold EDGE Kit give-away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

art vandelay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raestloz said:
art vandelay said:
Made a few updates to my skin.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1RE6X436
screenshotcollagepo2.png
Your bottom screen image is too empty, besides, with that quality of color, your topscreen(that baseball dude with lots of glow effects, not to mention the lighting and gradation) image will get screwed up, trust me, what you see is not what you will get. Even a simple glow like PSP wave lines won't work, 16 bit doesn't have THAT much color. Have you tried it with a real EDGE?

EDIT: Oh, and Sc4rf4c3d, you should consider other color option for settings menu, black letters and black line doesn't work, it's invisible
Really, I never made a skin before so I didn't know it would look different on a real edge. Unfortunately, I don't have an edge, so if any one could test my skin and tell me how it looks that would be great.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Recently, I've became a dedicated fan of TWEWY, The World Ends With You for those of you unfamiliar. It's just a game I keep on playing constantly, gotta master every pin!

Anyway, you probably know I'm saying this because I made an Edge Skin dedicated to TWEWY and am going to enter it in the contest. Anyway, here it is! I think I'm going to tweak it up a bit in the next week, so I'll be sure to re-edit this post.

TWEWYSkin.png

Just a little rationale for the Main Menu: The selected menu buttons are evolved pins of the unselected, with the exception of the 3rd pair of buttons, but the exception with that one is that Yammer modded a Tin Pin Custom into the Tin Pin Wind.

So there you have it!!

Please comment.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
UPDATE3: another minor fix to gold to remove the yellow "glow" around the gear icon

UPDATE2: minor fixes to red and gold skin icons, D/L link has been updated

UPDATE: fixed cheat icon issues that jagerstaffel mentioned and changed the text on the purple skin to a lighter color so that it's more readable. also edited the version numbers of purple and blue to reflect changes

this is my new entry (i removed the last one)

Name: swirl

Info: nice swirly pattern, comes in five different colors

Preview:
preview.png

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?onthmygumwy

took me ages to make, so you better enjoy it!
ph34r.gif

more pics

red:
red_collage-1.png

blue:
blue_collage-1.png

gold:
gold_collage-2.png

green:
green_collage.png

purple:
purple_collage-1.png

davislim

Trophies
Website
davis91lim.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
Senegal
@*Godot* : u nid to change ur bottom pic to a more simple plain image so tat user of theme will b able to read the text shown....n the theme author name is different from ur name...

@mercluke : nice idea...but mayb showing us a collage of the theme will b better...
smile.gif

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
tyuno123 said:
mercluke does yours count as an entry or a few since there are five colors but the designs are all the same ?

it's one theme, i just made different colors so that users of the theme can choose the color that they prefer, or if they can't decide then they can put them all on and choose the random skin function so as to get a different color every time (what i do)

EDIT: brunibrun(sp), that theme looks awesome
ohmy.gif
hope you win something.

HtheB

Trophies
Website
www.HtheB.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dudette300 said:
HtheB said:
GBAtemp skin

screenshotscm9.png

Here is my entry: a special GBAtemp skin for the GBAtemp lovers!!!
yaynds.gif

Good luck everyone else who made skins!

Click here to download

edit: link correction

as a new member, I sure like this GBAtemp skin
biggrin.gif

I should use this to support GBAtemp
laugh.gif

Who wouldn't like to support GBAtemp???
yaynds.gif

sdnoob

Trophies
Website
sdnoob.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
OLD ONE
f56bs4.jpg

o01fti.jpg

Nothing special, im guessing there are too many colours, but oh wells.
Both pictures were taken by me, if they are any people wondering where i got the images from.
GoodLuck everyone~!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
People, please!! Less talk, more skins!!

For critique, opinions, improvement, suggestions etc. go to the thread that Killermech created http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=114198
There you can share your skin and talk about it, here, just post screenshot and download link, it'll make our job a lot easier, because we have to see every one of those skins to be able to rate it, and if you keep on talking on here, you're crowding the thread!!

Please, LESS TALK, MORE SKINS!! Thank you..

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GreenJ said:
Hi how do i put a skin on here?
I recommend using MediaFire they are the best and its free too. first to get a pix here use this site to host a image imageshack.us upload and find link then copy it to clipboard next click the add pix icon then insert the link from the host site in the pop up then click OK that will embed the pix to the post. to get a download link use MediaFire first upload to the site then click share icon and copy the link to the clipboard then back in the post click add link paste text then name it then u r all done.
PS: don't forget to zip compress the skin too before upload.

I hope this helped out.

Hollow0n3

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Alright, this is my first post arround theese parts of the intertubes, but I assure you fine folks out there that I am actually lurking arround here for quite some time without an account until now.

Yes, this contest got me to set up an account, not to mention my contest entry. Which is actually my first attempt to make a skin.. thus I tried to keep it simple. Hopefully some of the judges like it that way.

Anyway, my skin is here.

This is how it looks like:

[3680]screen_shot_collage.png

Oh, and I made this with the white DS in mind, since thats the color of the one I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Always online.