Lime Green DSi in US version?

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by nadoon, Jul 5, 2009.

1. nadoon

nadoon Banned

Jun 9, 2009
    Planet Earth
    Hey everyone,
    It's me, the newbie back again with a new question. I noticed that everybody who has a DSi has it in blue, black, or white. So I headed to google and searched for DSi colors and all the results I got was "Japan is releasing three new colors" which are Lime Green, Matte Blue, and Hot Pink. I fell in love with the lime green one! And it seems they're already release in Japan!! [​IMG] But nooooo!! Only in japanese version of the DSi!! My country here in UAE only sells US and EU and besides, Japanese DSi's cannot be changed to english [​IMG] So I went and E-mailed nintendo to see when The Lime green one will be out in US version. They replied saying "ME No KNOWING" [​IMG] [​IMG] (Of course I'm exaggerating all they said is they don't know) and I've been waiting to buy a DSi since may 30!! So I need all of your predictions to calculate the average of when the DSi in lime green will come out. Thanks!! [​IMG]
  2. Mr.Mysterio

Mr.Mysterio GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 12, 2008
    Wrong Section!
    And I dont think anyone here can predict when its gonna come out
  3. Maz7006

Maz7006 iSEXu

Aug 2, 2008
    Nintendo's scheme with changing the colors of its consoles/handhelds obviously works, i mean here is a 'live' example xD

On Topic-ness: Well you never know, i mean Japan is also getting a Black Wii, and we are definitely not going to see those in the EU or US anytime soon; so im guessing the same will apply to the DSi and its variety of colors.

Bottom line: Well like i said, you never know, but if i would give a prediction its probably in about 1.2548656566 years [​IMG] [​IMG]

P.S...Wrong section [​IMG]
  4. Vidboy10

Vidboy10 Tsardom

Dec 15, 2008
    Vancouver, B.C
    I have a lime green DSi in Japanese.
    Just wait for a region changer or somthing.