Lime Green DSi in US version?

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by nadoon, Jul 5, 2009.

Jul 5, 2009

Lime Green DSi in US version? by nadoon at 7:41 PM (1,002 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. nadoon
    OP

Banned nadoon Banned

United Arab Emirates
    Hey everyone,
    It's me, the newbie back again with a new question. I noticed that everybody who has a DSi has it in blue, black, or white. So I headed to google and searched for DSi colors and all the results I got was "Japan is releasing three new colors" which are Lime Green, Matte Blue, and Hot Pink. I fell in love with the lime green one! And it seems they're already release in Japan!! [​IMG] But nooooo!! Only in japanese version of the DSi!! My country here in UAE only sells US and EU and besides, Japanese DSi's cannot be changed to english [​IMG] So I went and E-mailed nintendo to see when The Lime green one will be out in US version. They replied saying "ME No KNOWING" [​IMG] [​IMG] (Of course I'm exaggerating all they said is they don't know) and I've been waiting to buy a DSi since may 30!! So I need all of your predictions to calculate the average of when the DSi in lime green will come out. Thanks!! [​IMG]

2. Mr.Mysterio

Member Mr.Mysterio GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Qatar
    Wrong Section!
    And I dont think anyone here can predict when its gonna come out

3. Maz7006

Member Maz7006 iSEXu

Lebanon
    Nintendo's scheme with changing the colors of its consoles/handhelds obviously works, i mean here is a 'live' example xD

On Topic-ness: Well you never know, i mean Japan is also getting a Black Wii, and we are definitely not going to see those in the EU or US anytime soon; so im guessing the same will apply to the DSi and its variety of colors.

Bottom line: Well like i said, you never know, but if i would give a prediction its probably in about 1.2548656566 years [​IMG] [​IMG]

P.S...Wrong section [​IMG]

4. Vidboy10

Member Vidboy10 Tsardom

Canada
    I have a lime green DSi in Japanese.
    Just wait for a region changer or somthing.