Homebrew [libretro cia problem] ps1 cia error

Kafke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not advanced enough yet, we'd need to render that stuff on GPU. I literally get 16 FPS on Croc 2 N3DS and ~8 FPS on O3DS.

I was getting 30-40fps in both Chocobo Racing and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2. Not flawless, but definitely able to run okay if you're willing to put up with choppiness.

The_Jesus_2.0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was getting 30-40fps in both Chocobo Racing and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2. Not flawless, but definitely able to run okay if you're willing to put up with choppiness.
The original Rayman runs at close to 55 FPS most of the time. It was mostly playable, actually.

Kafke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The original Rayman runs at close to 55 FPS most of the time. It was mostly playable, actually.

Yea, I imagine you can probably find a few games that work fine. And if this is running without offloading to the GPU, then once that's done it'd easily run games perfectly.

Pokéidiot

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Google for "ps1 bios download". It should come bundled with a PS1 emulator for windows, but you'll want only the bios files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."