alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Let's play Phoenix Wright! It's actually pretty simple, I'll make a court case with characters, maybe some GBATemp easter eggs[even though it's Christmas
tongue.gif
], and you have to:

-List the people involved, and what they did in this case[NOTE: I will tell you if everyone took part sometimes, NOTE: SOMETIMES]
-List the evidence and how they took part in the case[NOTE: Same as above, they may not all be used, but I won't always tell you]
-State your objection(s)
-And list what each location has to do with the case too.[NOTE: Same as #1 & #2]

Rules:
-You may ask questions, but they must be in Yes/No format. Any other questions will be completely ignored.
-NO EDITING POSTS, I can check the edit time and if you edited after someone after you answered, I can check and if you cheat, your answer will be be taken.
-It's whoever posts first, with all the REQUIRED information, even if you describe a little bit more, if you have a better objection, with a little more info, but it wasn't required, I won't take yours, only the first one, unless the person above edits their post.
-Whoever gets it right makes the next case, you have one hour to make it.
-And most of all, have fun!

Now this one shouldn't be too hard, not at all.

Characters Involved
Harold Lemon
Police
Larry Kon
Victor Timmyingson
Ralph Pennard
Patrick Siner

Locations
Optimal Eye Care Center
McDonalds
Krispy Kreme Donuts

What happened
August 4, 2008, Optimal Eye Care Center, 7:20AM
The shop was closed for the day, even though it was a Monday, they should have opened at 7:00AM, they refused. Someone always came to the door, kicking out customers. But someone did see someone get in, after 6:00AM, but before 7:00AM. Later... At about 8:45, there was a loud scream, coming from the building. Someone ran in, Harold Lemon, and called the cops. By the time cops got to the scene of the crime, the body was gone, no evidence of murder, no blood, no people...

September 6, 2008, Court Room, 10:00AM
There were people standing out the door, guards holding them, there was Harold, the witness, Larry Kon, the accused murder, the police, who screwed up, and Victor Timmyingson[random name, I know], the victim.

From the witness' eyes
“I saw nothing of the crime, I only came in for eye care, I was looking for help with eyes” He said, sweating bullets. He obviously had some sort of bruise on his right arm, he was holding on to it with his left hand. Larry was smiling an evil grin. {Victor: LIAR! He's making him say that!} {Judge: Please wait your turn Mr. Timmyingson!} {Larry: Now why would I do something like that?}

Accused Murder- Larry Kon speaks next
“I was only cleaning up, people said we should be open, but I had to clean, everyone was out sick, WITHOUT CALL!” {Judge: Mr. Kon, please calm down} “So then I see Victor raise the club and whack Patrick Siner across the head. DEAD I say!” {Victor: SHUT UP, YOU SUCK AT LYING BASTARD!} {Judge: Calm down now!}

Cops, the two of them
“We went to the wrong place and ended up at Krispy Kreme's” -Cop 1
“No! We ended up at McDonalds!” -Cop 2
“Well it was so long ago, I can't remember, we know is that Victor called the wrong place as a prank so we wouldn't show up, and no one could arrest the criminal bastard!” -Cop 1
“Yeah!” Cop 3
{Judge: So you guys have nothing to do with this?
sleep.gif
}

Victor Timmyingson, the victim
“He made me called the wrong place, he had me at gunpoint, he killed that guy and got me too!” {Judge: That's all, wow, that was short}

OKAY, Now it's YOUR TURN![I hope I gave enough info...]

Current Evidence
Broken Glasses, lenses only, one is sharp
Was killed by a sharp object, into the skull, died instantly
ALL INFORMATION WILL BE USED!

See, this one's obvious, and easy, here, it's who can type the fastest!

If you want me to clear anything up, tell me!
biggrin.gif

alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat