ROM Hack lenny face not coming up in flipnote studio

SomethingRando

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I go onto ds internet settings after copying the Haxxxxxxx file but when I load up flipnote and go onto the sd contents nothing comes up

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I go onto ds internet settings after copying the Haxxxxxxx file but when I load up flipnote and go onto the sd contents nothing comes up

Hello.:)

Which Guide did you used please ?

Did you made the Test and was it sucessful ?

DS Internet Settings Test (used for Fredtool)
  1. Go to System Settings, then “Internet Settings”, then “Nintendo DS Connections”
  2. Press “OK”
  3. If your device loads into a “Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Setup” menu, the test was successful
    • If the screen stays black or appears to freeze, the test has failed and you will not be able to use the bannerbomb3 method which requires a functioning DS Internet Settings
  4. Exit this menu

Was the Test in the bannerbomb Section also successful ?

Click on the SD Card section

• Your system should flash Magenta (pink/purple) and then crash a few seconds later. This means it worked.

Thank you.:)

SomethingRando

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I used the 3ds.hacks. guide website and when I went to the nintendo DS connections earlier it worked perfectly and flashed magenta
however when I go on flipnote studio and go on the drawings, the lenny face picture isnt there

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I used the 3ds.hacks. guide website and when I went to the nintendo DS connections earlier it worked perfectly and flashed magenta
however when I go on flipnote studio and go on the drawings, the lenny face picture isnt there

Did you checked this please ?

https://3ds.eiphax.tech/issues.html#flip1

Lenny on Vacation
You're missing the "T00031_1038C2A757B77_000.ppm" file from a specific place on your SD card. Allow me to explain.
priv.png
This IS correct.

This folder and file path is correct, and how your folder should look when you open it. The "private" folder goes on your SD root, by itself.
Here are some common mistakes. These are NOT correct.

priv2.png
This is NOT correct.

priv3.png
This is NOT correct.

These are examples only. There are many ways to screw this up. The first image is the only correct folder and file path. Make sure yours matches it.
Here's where you can get the .ppm file.

Reactions: KleinesSinchen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn