ROM Hack Legit villager dump collection for NHSE

Cortexfou

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Here is Ankha, Cesar, Eugene, Felicity, Frank, Hopper and Joey.

I'm looking for Reneigh (it's the new horse). Can someone give me that ? Thanks

Attachments

• my villagers.7z
    2 KB · Views: 306

Desuye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So.. when you import a villager to replace another the house of the old stays right? I see there's an import on the map editor for houses using that can we have the villager and the house changed? If so can we share those as well?
Adding:
Alfonso
Ankha
Audie
Caroline
Fauna
Flora
Francine
Maple

Attachments

• Villagers.zip
    7.5 KB · Views: 273
Reactions: BerserkLeon

kateybear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Celia, Hamphrey, Hamlet, Naomi, Paula, Phil and Truffles for the collection. I'm going to be collecting some more through amiibos so if anyone has any requests I should be able to help out.

Attachments

• Villager Dumps.zip
    6.7 KB · Views: 205
Last edited by kateybear,

kateybear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For the sake of it... House dumps for Celia, Hamphrey, Hamlet, Naomi, Paula, Phil and Truffles. I don't know what all gets carried over with house dumps, some may have early game furniture rather than their expected indoors.

Once I get amiibos going and dumping those villagers, I'll upload their fresh houses with them.

Attachments

• Villager Houses.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 228

Desuye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok it seems we're doing the houses I have:
Alfonso Ankha Audie Caroline Chrissy Fauna Flora Francine Maple and O'hare

Attachments

• Villager.zip
    9.4 KB · Views: 225
  • House.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 262

Rednoc Nivert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To whom it may concern,
I have all of the amiibo cards and have no qualms about time-hopping / abusing the campground, if I wanted to start filling in the holes in the listings here, what would I need to do? Just start grabbing villagers that aren't on the list and dump them + house?

strawpedro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a dump of all villagers whose name begins with A (including house) by me.

-All villagers acquired by using Mystery Island code and/or Random move in.

-All villagers are not talked to unless recruited from Mystery Island.

-All villagers have their intended Furtniture.

Will continue this project (and update in this post) and hopefully get all villagers done s-oon.

-UPDATES-

-EDIT: PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING THE HOUSE DUMPS AS I FOUND OUT NHSE IS DUMPING THE WRONG INTERIOR (ALBEIT CORRECT EXTERIOR) FOR THE MAJORITY OF THE VILLAGERS
-Please refer to https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...editor-for-perfect-villager-injection.563202/ for redone dumps

Last edited by strawpedro,

ozling

Trophies
XP
Country
The question at this place may be wrong, but is there a way to change the exterior of the villager's house?
Yes. NHSE just added feature to allow one to dump and also replace the house. There's a new thread for legit houses that was just started today.

ghostiecafe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not able to load any of the appropriate features. If I import a character, the house is wrong and all interior decoration consists of logs and camping gear, no matter what I load in (even those confirmed to be unaltered, legit dumps).

Cortexfou

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Here is the houses from Ankha, Cesar, Diana, Eugene, Felicity, Frank, Hamlet, Hopper, Joey and Pekoe.

Attachments

• villagers houses.7z
    1.1 KB · Views: 215
Last edited by Cortexfou,

Desuye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm not able to load any of the appropriate features. If I import a character, the house is wrong and all interior decoration consists of logs and camping gear, no matter what I load in (even those confirmed to be unaltered, legit dumps).

You can try my method, If you want to replace a villager load an empty plot on then use the Animal Crossing Code Generator to get a code from the villager that you want, go to an island activate the code and when you talk to the villager it will be a random villager but with the dialog and name from the one you want invite him and next day you'll have the villager you want.

I know is more work but you get them with their furniture and house like a kinda legit? but no so much? ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь