Hacking Legit Shiny Celebi

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please dont take it to personal level.. neither of us wants it... and "less known != less knowing"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It will require special hardware to extract save from gen 2 games even if you play it on gba, is what I meant
I will take it to a personal level. Don't be an asshole, kid. That's all I'm saying. The way you stated that was completely unnecessary. And hey? Stop trying to act like you're above others. It's unbecoming.

D

Deleted User

I will take it to a personal level. Don't be an asshole, kid. That's all I'm saying. The way you stated that was completely unnecessary. And hey? Stop trying to act like you're above others. It's unbecoming.
Hey mate, if you actually do wanna talk about it, do it in pm. That has 0 to do with the thread and the op, so according to temp rules, it shouldnt be there as it contributes nothing to the discussion

Its not possible, I'm just saying they way you worded it was confusing

Of course, there was save managers sold in stores back in the day
Oh I see, I could see how it could be confising the way I said it, ok.
And those save managers from back in the day are part of what I was referring to as special hardware

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
yeah, but I can't find pokémon editor legacy 1.4, and when I try with the 4.5 and I export celebi with the extension .3gpkm pkhex fails to import it
Honestly the provided guide is pretty stupid, you can open a gen 2 save using PKHeX and export that way

Last edited by Dionicio3,

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey mate, if you actually do wanna talk about it, do it in pm. That has 0 to do with the thread and the op, so according to temp rules, it shouldnt be there as it contributes nothing to the discussion

Oh I see, I could see how it could be confising the way I said it, ok.
And those save managers from back in the day are part of what I was referring to as special hardware
I don't want to discuss it. You should know better than to talk down to someone unprovoked like that. Especially if you're trying to tell me the rules, YOU should know better. All in saying, don't be an asshole, kid. Got it? Christ.

Back on topic now.

UranusDarkness

I hate this world
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Honestly the provided guide is pretty stupid, you can open a gen 2 save using PKHeX and export that way

yup, actually I have the pk2 file of this celebi, but I cannot import in my moon save because when I try to import it PKHeX says "Cannot convert a pk2 to a pk7"

PP_theSLAYER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hi guys, today I soft-resetted a shiny celebi on pokémon crystal and it's legit, now the question is: how can I transfer it on pokémon moon?
this guys seems to have a shiny celebi soft resetted like mine:
thanks

The guy (or the friend) hacked.
~After the Celebi encounter, Kurt didn't walk up to the player. That's because he either used a code to encounter Celebi, or used a code to enable shiny encounter (I read this somewhere, and it sounds correct)

~at this point, there's no VC Pokemon Crystal, nor is there Pokemon Transporter support for Gen 2 games.
used save editors to transfer it up. That's hacking. It's not legit, and it is not legal.

Also, other scenarios to why it's not possible
~ Pokemon Transporter doesn't allow Shiny Celebi to be tranported up (let's say if you got one in Gen 3 using Glitzer Popping)

yup, actually I have the pk2 file of this celebi, but I cannot import in my moon save because when I try to import it PKHeX says "Cannot convert a pk2 to a pk7"

It still won't be legal. I won't recommend it.

Last edited by PP_theSLAYER,
D

Deleted User

The guy (or the friend) hacked.
~After the Celebi encounter, Kurt didn't walk up to the player. That's because he either used a code to encounter Celebi, or used a code to enable shiny encounter (I read this somewhere, and it sounds correct)

~at this point, there's no VC Pokemon Crystal, nor is there Pokemon Transporter support for Gen 2 games.
used save editors to transfer it up. That's hacking. It's not legit, and it is not legal.

Also, other scenarios to why it's not possible
~ Pokemon Transporter doesn't allow Shiny Celebi to be tranported up (let's say if you got one in Gen 3 using Glitzer Popping)

It still won't be legal. I won't recommend it.
There is also the option he glitched to get it, with coincase or the likes, and tho I dont think he did this- thats a semi-legit way to get it. But either way, if he does this then he could easily ise the same thing (glitch or code) to make it shiny...

PP_theSLAYER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
There is also the option he glitched to get it, with coincase or the likes, and tho I dont think he did this- thats a semi-legit way to get it. But either way, if he does this then he could easily ise the same thing (glitch or code) to make it shiny...

He actually has a video that he claims he SR'd for the Celebi.
I think if you glitch and obtain the GS ball, and pass it to Kurt,
it'll continue the event as is, and Kurt will come up to you after the encounter.

edit:
Case and point:
This video of Celebi encountered with Glitch, and Kurt came: This
His Video after he Caught celebi: this

In any case,
the more important factor here is:
there's no legit Shiny Celebi in Gen VI and VII (at this point)

Any seen are hacks.
The only way to get em up is.. hacks.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it'll continue the event as is, and Kurt will come up to you after the encounter.

In any case,

Any seen are hacks.
makes me wish the event one could've been shiny. At least we got a legit celeb in gen VI, right?;)

Reactions: PP_theSLAYER

PP_theSLAYER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I don't see an upcoming one. At least not for the USA... but that might just be the issue... haha!

Woops, the information isn't public, but a wonder card was uploaded to Nintendo's Servers.
At first glance it's a Silvally, but apparently they used a Celebi card as base to do the test for Silvally.

There's even flavour text done up for the Celebi/Silvally combination card!

https://twitter.com/kirzi9/status/903455188719194112

This isn't the first time they've done it.

They've previously uploaded a Charizard card, and afterwards when they did a Marshadow test,
they just renamed the content and the card was mostly the same:
https://projectpokemon.org/forums/files/file/2157-wc7-unreleased-proto-troll-marshadow/

Reactions: RustInPeace
D

Deleted User

edit:
Case and point:
This video of Celebi encountered with Glitch, and Kurt came: This
His Video after he Caught celebi: this

In any case,

Any seen are hacks.
Well, there's been a few Legit Celebi distributions across time (even an upcoming one),
but none can be shiny so far.
If they wont check for iv's of gen 2 celebi while transporting - then we can easily glitch it to gen 2 from gen 1 and I guess its semi legit? And we can prepare it already now... an

PP_theSLAYER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
If they wont check for iv's of gen 2 celebi while transporting - then we can easily glitch it to gen 2 from gen 1 and I guess its semi legit? And we can prepare it already now... an

Mew from VC Gen 1 is blocked if it has the incorrect OT name.

That proves that Pokemon Bank can apply restrictions to transferring Pokemon.

They could simply program it so that NO CELEBI can be transferred, until there's a Celebi Event for released for VC GS

edit: Sidenote:
While it's possible to transfer Glitch Pokemon from Gen 1 to Gen 2 via Time Capsule (and those glitch Pokemon will become Gen 2 Pokemon),
apparently GSC was programmed in a way that no Pokemon from Gen 1 -> Gen 2 procedure can be "glitched" into becoming Celebi.

Reactions: RustInPeace
D

Deleted User

Mew from VC Gen 1 is blocked if it has the incorrect OT name.

That proves that Pokemon Bank can apply restrictions to transferring Pokemon.

They could simply program it so that NO CELEBI can be transferred, until there's a Celebi Event for released for VC GS

edit: Sidenote:
While it's possible to transfer Glitch Pokemon from Gen 1 to Gen 2 via Time Capsule (and those glitch Pokemon will become Gen 2 Pokemon),
apparently GSC was programmed in a way that no Pokemon from Gen 1 -> Gen 2 procedure can be "glitched" into becoming Celebi.
About the mew- they only check OT so people can change the stats to get shiny status on that, and change OT to match the event mew so the transporter will accept it, and it works.
That needs the ability to change stats to owr liking which means that if they wont lock the stats of the celebi they eventually will release on gen 2, then we can do the same
About un-transferable glitch pokemon- thats not true as proven by torchivken on youtube. It a recent video so go check it out... he also transfered lugia/ho oh from gen 1 to gen 2

PP_theSLAYER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
About the mew- they only check OT so people can change the stats to get shiny status on that, and change OT to match the event mew so the transporter will accept it, and it works.

Yes, that's provided you got the correct OT.
Now, allow me to break that down for you.

1. Mew could be transferred as long as you have the Valid OT. That's because there were 2 Mew Events for VC RBYG.
If there are no Celebi event for VC GS, they could make it so that no OT is valid, so that means no Celebi can be transferred.

2. While I can't guarantee this, it may be possible that they allowed Shiny Mew to be transported, because Shiny Mew already exists (Emerald Mew can be caught shiny)
If they maintain a hard block on Shininess for Celebi (as none exists before), it's possible that one cannot be shiny.

In any case, we shouldn't worry about shininess just yet.
If there's no Celebi VC event, it's unlikely that we will be able to hack and transfer one.

It a recent video so go check it out... he also transfered lugia/ho oh from gen 1 to gen 2

Erm. Read what I said properly.

I said that it's possible to transfer Glitch Pokemon from Gen 1 to Gen 2 via Time Capsule (and those glitch Pokemon will become Gen 2 Pokemon).
<meaning ho-oh and lugia is obtainable>

however:
no Pokemon from Gen 1 -> Gen 2 procedure can be "glitched" into becoming Celebi.

The problem is they specifically restricted Celebi from working with that method.
Look at the conversion table on bulbapedia, Celebi isn't in it.
Link: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Time_Capsule_exploit#Conversion

edit:
Anyway, if you really want to get a Celebi in VC Gen 2,

just use the Coin Case Glitches.

I'm not saying we can't get Celebi in VC Gen 2,
I'm saying until there's an official VC event that gives away Celebi to VC Gen 2 games, it's like that Poketransporter will block the transfer
(or less drastically, maybe allow a normal one, but block a shiny)

Reactions: Majickhat55
D

Deleted User

Idr the name of the tool bjt if you got the pkm on a gamecart then you can copy the save, then inject into a gen3 cart
Then you can use pkmdiamond to catch pkm of the cart and use pkm bank to copy to pkmmoon
I know this works with atleast pkmy (because I transfered my venosaur up before the game was stolen) so I dont see why it wouldnt work in pkmmoon

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
Trophies
XP
Country
Who cares if its "Legit" , Just hack one into the game and be happy, Pokemon makes people obsessive with it.. Its evil .. also Play pixelmon, its pretty great .. got me attached for 8 months lol

Reactions: PP_theSLAYER

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who cares if its "Legit" , Just hack one into the game and be happy

You couldn't do it in the Gen 6 games, but oddly enough they lifted the shiny lock on Celebi. Perhaps a long-term thing, meaning this potential GS VC Celebi event will be shiny capable. Again though, completely illegal, but it's funny that their legal checks are softer than PKHex's.

Reactions: Majickhat55

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol