Hacking legit sales sites?

claudekennilol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I've got my friends interested in buying a flash cart, but I know shoptemp isn't selling them anymore, and I'm not finding any on DealExtreme(where I bought mine). So where is a legit site to buy them from? Specifically, either a cyclo or dstwo

Chubbo1793

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Realhotstuff.com is reliable and fast. I've ordered from them and got my package in perfect condition in only 3 days.

claudekennilol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I'll pass on the info
happy.gif

1986worldcupstic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have recently ordered from 0shippingzone in Hong Kong. I'll let you know how that works out when I get my acekards, but they reccomended on here so thats why I used them.

I have ordered from a UK site before but that closed down. I have seen other sites based in the UK, but they seem expensive. They also might not operate for long seeing as NDS flashcards are illegal in the UK, possibly meaning no aftersales service.

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
0shippingzone
lightake
gamekool

are all good places to order your stuff.

as usual, never be in a hurry when buying stuff online. Shipping for me took three weeks, 10 days i can bblame on customs which held my package for inspection.

if you go with the sites above, you will have a good experience.

PS: get a DS2 before buying a cycloDS. you won't regret it.

Freek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im going to also recommend Real Hot Stuff if you are in the US just because its based out of NJ...but im sure they will ship to any country

just ordered a Acekard2i last weekend...got it today and its a legit cart and is working great on my DSL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Lol