ROM Hack Legit CIA

DarkLink123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is it safe to link a legit CIA installed (using gateway or cubic ninja) to your NID through system transfer or is there any way nintendo can one day find out who did that?

DarkLink123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So we could say that all 3DSs that are the exact same model and come with the same game have the exact same file? Not a single difference in let's say some kind of virtual serial key or something like that?

Just a personal opinion. But couldn't the system have the hidden information (or maybe in nintendo's servers) that through one single system transfer I got like 10 CIAs from a system that never bought anything from e-shop nor did it pass another system transfer? My opinion is that doing the system transfer trick would be wiser to do it one CIA a time. Then there is probably no proof that you didn't get it legit.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If Nintendo wanted to, they could find out whatever they wanted, will they do it ? No one knows.

If you're that careful, you shouldn't be a pirate to be honest.

DarkLink123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Actually it is the first generation I have only been using original stuff. Piracy is always a temptation, right. But I am actually looking at CIA back-ups more than pure piracy. Just stop having to carry some of my cartridges. In brazil the prices on media and download is largely different. The reason is that nintendo uses retailers as sample to decide the price its games should have on download. But here in brazil retailers pay all our absurd taxes and therefore have absurd prices. Everyone that doesn't have the resources but wants to play originals buys from people who bring the games here by other means.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/d9wnSq_aP-0?si=T9bdloMD2dGzvnbf