Gaming Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Inspired by today's episode of H*R and the events transpiring around this forum currently, I present to you Retal's Law. The law states that a games popularity is inversely proportional to the collective GBAtemp member's intelligence at any given time. This theorem is illustrated by the following mathematical formula:
be1c7c78f2adf1c1194b599ob0.png

Dingler

Trophies
XP
Country
This is the most disappointing topic that has set off my Zelda phone alert system.

QFT
Case in point.

Thats funny man! No really, no no, let me finish - you're Fun-ny! Fun fun fun...oh look it's an equation, hes funny AND clever. What more does this forum need!?

And creating a whole new thread so everybody can bask in your superior intellect, you sure Aced that one pal (Y)

dsbomb

Trophies
Website
dsbomb.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering, what is this Zedla thing people are talking about? Does it work on PAL? Does it come with an update? How can I play it on my PSP? I wish they'd make more games like this. How can there be so much crappy shovelware? When is the next Tingle game coming out? I have a friend that works for a store somewhere, and he said that it is coming out August 24, 2009, but I don't believe him. That would be awesome if it did though. Why does it rain on my day off work? Where did iTech go? He hasn't posted very much lately. Why do I sometimes have this dream where I'm falling and then I wake up? Can you flash my DS with 2in1: ATV: Thunder Ridge Riders & Monster Trucks Mayhem so I can play it without a cart? Can you imagine a better thing than that? Why do birds suddenly appear when you are near?

Thanks in advance. You guys are teh best! Don't forget to add me to your friends on MySpace, Facebook, and everywhere else.

Switchy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Congratulations!

You have made an utterly useless topic with the exact same title as another useless topic!
For this, ye shall receive a spanking!

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has nothing to do with intelligence. It's all about greed and anxiety.

We pirates are anxious greedy bastards who want our free slurpy download of a game that isn't really even out yet. And we want it NOW!

We all know the game will be out when it's out, but we can't cope with our anxiety and greed and therefore whine and complain about the lack of an early dump because we don't have anything better to do. Yes, we could go outside, yes, we could play a different game, but the fact of the matter is, we are GREEDY. The hundreds of downloaded games we already have aren't enough, we need this one too. All other games pale in comparison to the prospect of having a new one on our flashcarts. If we go outside or play a different game, we may miss the big release party. Can't have that.

We are actually angry with ourselves for being so greedy and it ends up being taken out on other forum members. So we have people with idle fingers itching to play Zelda causing threads like these to appear out of anxiety and greediness.

The abundance or lack of intelligence has nothing to do with it. We are all 13 when it comes to video games.

Switchy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Rayder, didn't you post part of that before already?

Or have I been looking into the future this afternoon?

shineget

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i tried to apply the equation, but it appears i can't divide by zero.

windows says "dividing by zero may cause destruction of the space-time continuum, do you wish to continue?
ok cancel"

what do i do?

Blackbull33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Rayder: Top class post. You've hit the nail right on the head!

I've watched this whole "gimme teh Zelda" phenomenon develop since Friday. Whilst I'm as anxious as the next little kokiri for Zelda: PH (sat here in my Zelda PJs munching on Zelda wheato cereal & listening to the Majora's Mask OST) the sheer impatience of the majority of the DS rom community is staggering. People you are getting this game for free, downloaded direct to you in the comfort of your own home: the least you can do is wait a couple of days without lame ass bitchin' and whinin' all the time

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inspired by today's episode of H*R and the events transpiring around this forum currently, I present to you Retal's Law. The law states that a games popularity is inversely proportional to the collective GBAtemp member's intelligence at any given time. This theorem is illustrated by the following mathematical formula:

Yes, you're very bright.
blink.gif
Idiot.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
But then wouldn't every game these days be just as popular?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: its the emote but ridiculously small