Gaming Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Gameplay Discussion (will contain spoilers)

milhousevanhouten

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can cook spicy peppers with other things to make food that will give you cold resistance. Honestly what I did was ran as far as I could, died, it would spawn me right back where I died and I would run further. Rinse and repeat and you're there.
you had to light the wood with a lighted torch
or a kokuru or how you call it leaf and run to the next wood pile to light those

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I havent gotten any new clothing since I left the Shrine of Resurrection. Where do I find that blue tunic thats seen on the cover of the game?

when you meet impa she will give you the clothes zelda gave her to keep it safe and return it to me (blue tunic champion tunic I think it's called)

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am loving this game. Can't put it down, and I don't mind the fact that I'll have to start over when I get my Switch and the Switch version of the game on Friday.

I will say, its clear that the Wii U gamepad likely was meant to have a lot more features, probably meant to function as a complete second screen and not just a screen you can switch to, but the game proved to be far too intensive for the Wii U and would have hurt the framerate to keep anything actually happening on the Gamepad. And this I think is where there is a small shame. If the Wii U was more powerful, its hard not to imagine what else the second screen could have been used for. In particular, I've been thinking that with the amiibo Wolf Link support, perhaps they had intentions of a second player getting control of Wolf Link and being able to move around and attack freely with their own screen (much like Hyrule Warriors giving the second player the gamepad as their own screen). But this theoretical missing 2-player feature is easy to get past because everything else about the game is so damn perfect.

I think that when its time for Nintendo to get to work on a successor, they can let this title stand as the groundwork for another game or two, no need to build a new engine again from the ground up, the next games could just be more of this with a different map and story, and I would have no issue with that at all.

Audioboxer

Trophies
XP
Country
So, who else went and get the
Hylian Shield from the castle
before even seting foot in the first dungeon?

You can do that? What do you do, just charge towards it and you can get in? I love it when you can go to hard areas at the start of a game :D

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You can do that? What do you do, just charge towards it and you can get in? I love it when you can go to hard areas at the start of a game :D
I did not get it right away from getting off the plateau, i first went and explore one of the regions to gear up and such. But i can see how it can be done when you leave the plateau.

StonedPurple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know exactly where it is, just read, but I think it's a forest near the opening of the game. Either way, you need something like 15 hearts to be able to acquire it.
I found it, it's in the great Hyrule forest. Maybe there's a way to get it early? One of the loading screen tips said some meals temporarily give you extra hearts.

Reactions: Audioboxer

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of the first 4 shrines, I did the bomb shrine last. Those bombs would of come in handy while claiming up the mountains for the other two shrines to take down some baddies. Lession learned. Once I get my switch, I am doing the bomb shrine first

Audioboxer

Trophies
XP
Country
I found it, it's in the great Hyrule forest. Maybe there's a way to get it early? One of the loading screen tips said some meals temporarily give you extra hearts.

what do you exactly need to do to get it ?

I think you simply need something like 12~15 hearts as apparently it drains you whilst trying to acquire it.

I did not get it right away from getting off the plateau, i first went and explore one of the regions to gear up and such. But i can see how it can be done when you leave the plateau.

Where exactly is it? Somewhere inside the castle with Ganon swirling around it?

Last edited by Audioboxer,

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to beat fireblight gannon once he starts throwing the fireballs at you?

Edit: if anyone else has this question, you have to reflect the fireball with a shield parry in the second phase.
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You have to shoot him in the tiny blue eye directly. Hit him twice with a decent bow and it will knock him down in both phases.
what about first stage? for fireblgiht

Last edited by TheZander,

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think you simply need something like 12~15 hearts as apparently it drains you whilst trying to acquire it.

Where exactly is it? Somewhere inside the castle with Ganon swirling around it?
That thing has like a million entries, but there's one at the northwest side of the castle, close to one of the pillars. From there you can enter the prision where there's like a bunch of powerful enemies that can 1 shot you, i just froze them with my ice arrows and continue my way until i got locked up with a (Rather easy) mini boss. Defeat it and you'll get what you're looking for plus some really good weapons.

Reactions: Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Trophies
XP
Country
That thing has like a million entries, but there's one at the northwest side of the castle, close to one of the pillars. From there you can enter the prision where there's like a bunch of powerful enemies that can 1 shot you, i just froze them with my ice arrows and continue my way until i got locked up with a (Rather easy) mini boss. Defeat it and you'll get what you're looking for plus some really good weapons.

When you say pillar do you mean here?

KYki9BO.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back