Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
granville said:
Sorry, but COP did look amazing. It wasn't a good game, but it LOOKED incredible. It ran at a constant 60 frames per second, the city was ENORMOUS, the city was populated with a huge number of high polygon citizens walking around in real time (literally, i've never seen a DS games hold more than a dozen people onscreen at once without lag, but there are huge crowds here), there were a lot of cars riding around, the the city just looked really good. Lots of nice detail going on, and lots going on in general. I never dropped a frame with all the impressive 3D going on.

I won't give it any credit for its gameplay, but the 3D engine is amazing. I can't imagine how anyone could deny that. In terms of technical achievement, it's one of the most impressive DS games. Find me another DS game that has as much detail and 3D work going on at once and then we'll talk. GTA doesn't count with its overhead camera, not very crowded population, jerky framerate, etc.

True. It DID have good graphics that I like. I like games that includes violence and cars that you can use to drive anywhere you want.

GTA? That game might suit you XD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fantasy Freak said:
I am r4ymond said:
granville said:
Sorry, but COP did look amazing. It wasn't a good game, but it LOOKED incredible. It ran at a constant 60 frames per second, the city was ENORMOUS, the city was populated with a huge number of high polygon citizens walking around in real time (literally, i've never seen a DS games hold more than a dozen people onscreen at once without lag, but there are huge crowds here), there were a lot of cars riding around, the the city just looked really good. Lots of nice detail going on, and lots going on in general. I never dropped a frame with all the impressive 3D going on.

I won't give it any credit for its gameplay, but the 3D engine is amazing. I can't imagine how anyone could deny that. In terms of technical achievement, it's one of the most impressive DS games. Find me another DS game that has as much detail and 3D work going on at once and then we'll talk. GTA doesn't count with its overhead camera, not very crowded population, jerky framerate, etc.

True. It DID have good graphics that I like. I like games that includes violence and cars that you can use to drive anywhere you want.

Yeeeahhh....about that...I used the cheats for Rocket Launchers - every gun and killed everyone, drove everywhere, and moonjumped to the helicopter then rocket launched. I got bored after that and deleted GTA Chinatown Wars. All I have is a DS...
frown.gif

Fantasy Freak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
Fantasy Freak said:
I am r4ymond said:
granville said:

Yeeeahhh....about that...I used the cheats for Rocket Launchers - every gun and killed everyone, drove everywhere, and moonjumped to the helicopter then rocket launched. I got bored after that and deleted GTA Chinatown Wars. All I have is a DS...
frown.gif

Wow......nice.....

Olyfes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
******Updated*******

WTF ;
The game is allready released in the Netherlands.
Online Dutch shops OFFER THIS GAME AS BUY !(!(@

Click here (translated version) , if you can see 3 site's offer this game to buy.

We haven't see anything , heart , nothing .
This game is freakky ass hel
But yeah , still 2 days to left ..

Oh yes an click on this one (translated version) . We got here another boxart and another release data ..

unsure.gif

Olyfes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
**Another Update**

Like Tbone182a said , it will be a Full 3D Action Game ..
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
yay.gif
nds.gif

Proof

Copy pastle from the yahoo shop.
Product Specification: The Legend of KayGenre: Action
Style: Third-Person 3D Action
Platform: DS
Release Date: 2010-01-21

It's allready released on the Yahoo shops .. (and other online store's)
So it should be tomorow in the stores!
We are really close to the release
And it seems it's a 3D game

With any luck , it will be a great game
grog.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That isn't proof at all. It's bullshit the site makes up to fill in the void of non-info. I'm not confirming or denying it's in 3D, but they do NOT know. And that date is clearly wrong and a filler. Amazon has even pushed THEIR version of the release date back to 2-8-10 I believe.

So far, we know NOTHING about this game. Nothing at all. All we know is the name.

Olyfes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
granville said:
That isn't proof at all. It's bullshit the site makes up to fill in the void of non-info. I'm not confirming or denying it's in 3D, but they do NOT know. And that date is clearly wrong and a filler. Amazon has even pushed THEIR version of the release date back to 2-8-10 I believe.

So far, we know NOTHING about this game. Nothing at all. All we know is the name.
Why should the lie about that :/ ?
Search for other DS games on the yahoo shop /
Like zelda.
Or pokemon.

As you see , they put '2D''on there . And the game are also 2D .
But it say's tomorow (release date) . Hopefull that's true , and it doesn't take so long to dump this game ..

Oh yes , on the dutch online shop's the game seems released on 03-12-2009.
You can buy the game now if you want on that shop
smileipb2.png

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They would lie because they don't have anything else to put. Shops have done this before. They even have the gall to use ps2 screenshots to represent the DS, which is just deceptive and bullshit. And that's where they got the idea to use "3d" as the advert- the PS2 game. It's got the same name, they're basing it off the fake screens, fake fake fake.

This isn't rocket science, they're lying until we see what the game looks like. They've done nothing but lie thus far, so it's safe to assume this game will not be what we expect. Honestly, i've gone from wanting to play this game for fun, to just wanting to play it to see what it looks like and how it compares with the ps2 game (which i've started playing). I'll be here to post some screens as soon as it comes out, IF it comes out. I'd not be surprised if it was canceled though.

Olyfes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Depravo said:
This is a bit closer to 'proof'.

http://www.jowood.com/?lang=en&site=10

According to that the game is 'Jump n run'.

EDIT: You'll also notice that Legend of Kay is the only title without a 'Productinfo' link. That suggests that it's far from release. Either that or it looks so crap they don't want people to see.

Or they put so much time and effort in the game that they had no time to make advertising of this game XD.

Or as you have said , it looks terrible that they don't wanna see it to anyone

But ...

I found some information about this game . well .. some...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated

IT must be real .. I FOUND A REAL SCREENSHOT OFF THIS GAME!!!!

legendkay_01_small.jpg

i found it on a site that mixed the google yahoo and bing search (all 3 together)

The funny thing is that screenshot is coming from Worth Playing, but if you wanna seach something about the ds version of this game (on that site), you see nothing...

Looks like a 2d game , it must be a real screenshot i think ..

http://worthplaying.com/press/140/legendkay_01_small.jpg
^^
If the screenshot doesn't work , click on this

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i think some of the screenshots i seen look like they are lower quality than the PS2 version, specifically this one

legend-of-kay.326267.jpg

Look at the background (rock edges ) they are jagged, i played the PS2 version of this game recently and on the game no jagged lines they are smooth. I think this might be a real screenshot maybe.... with one day (supposedly) to release, only time will tell what this game really holds in store... either way, im getting the game because i love the PS2 version of this game.

EDIT: God its so confusing with the screenshots..... but the gauges are different from what i saw on the PS2 version.... The map is displayed on the left on the PS2 version, but in this game it will most likely be displayed on the touchscreen.

EDIT 2: That is very sneaky.... this screenshot is from the PC version apparently..... But wait... i've never seen or HEARD of a PC version of this game...... what the fudge is going on here?!
Update: There is no PC version.... confirmed off gamefaqs.... no listings for Legend of Kay on PC.

Im very skeptic here......im really beginning to wonder now.
I hope Bejeweled Twist dumps soon.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
So when is this game actually due because that screenshot looks fake but only just. i mean the backgrounds and backdrops look easily real but the character graphics look more fake but if someone showed me dragon quest joker in a screenshot like that i would of thought that was fake but that was real and same goes for glory of hercules without the "black" lines around the characters it looks pretty much the same

ok i checked when this is due and its 26th so only a few more days till we get confirmation

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-