Hacking Legal Backup Channel

edselink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, well this is my first post here and I just wanted to say hello hahaha, well actually I also wanted to share a channel I made from scratch using Benzin,
It's a forwarder that will look for:
sd:/apps/Backup_Launcher/boot.dol
Yes I know that the USB loaders are the trend right now haha but I wanted a wii-styled Backup Channel so I made this one, it uses comex's loader and djdynamite123's forwarder
well here's the video (sorry for the quality).

and the link (mediafire)
Download

I hope someone finds it helpful.
Enjoy!!

PD: I know the music doesn't fits the channel, so if someone could tell me where I can find free sounds or something I'd be so grateful

dogeggs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thats a very nice channel m8 - pity about the music! I have a bunch of mp3s from the wii that you could possibly use, have a look here
smile.gif
any way of changing the music myself? would wadder work?

edselink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks for the link man!!!
And yes, you can change the music with wadder, feel free to change everything you want!
yay.gif

Jake~

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have no problem bumping an old topic to say thanks.

Nice work. I just compiled my own autoboot channel with the latest beta Neogamma R9 and added your artwork.

Thank you.

Oh, and i did change the music.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Font you selected doesn't fit to the rest of the stuff... Also it's alignment is weird. Like all I didn't like music too... The remaining parts of the banner is nice & well done.

ps: hmm, this was a zombie thread from someone who got only 6 posts to the forum.... my mistake, I guess I saw this banner for neogamma recently (1-3 months)...

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
Trophies
XP
Country
this banner animation has been released by several people all claiming to to made it from scratch
wacko.gif

as far as ive seen edselink did make this and others have just jumped on his back

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.