Legal Backup Channel

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by edselink, Jun 20, 2009.

1. edselink
    OP

edselink Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 20, 2009
    Mexico
    Hi, well this is my first post here and I just wanted to say hello hahaha, well actually I also wanted to share a channel I made from scratch using Benzin,
    It's a forwarder that will look for:
    sd:/apps/Backup_Launcher/boot.dol
    Yes I know that the USB loaders are the trend right now haha but I wanted a wii-styled Backup Channel so I made this one, it uses comex's loader and djdynamite123's forwarder
    well here's the video (sorry for the quality).

and the link (mediafire)
    Download

I hope someone finds it helpful.
    Enjoy!!

PD: I know the music doesn't fits the channel, so if someone could tell me where I can find free sounds or something I'd be so grateful

2. computerboy

computerboy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 20, 2008
    Swaziland
    It's good. I like the animation but I find the music ok

3. dogeggs

dogeggs Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2009
    Thats a very nice channel m8 - pity about the music! I have a bunch of mp3s from the wii that you could possibly use, have a look here [​IMG] any way of changing the music myself? would wadder work?

4. edselink
    OP

edselink Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 20, 2009
    Mexico
    Thanks for the link man!!!
    And yes, you can change the music with wadder, feel free to change everything you want! [​IMG]

5. Jake~

Jake~ Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 10, 2010
    Canada
    I have no problem bumping an old topic to say thanks.

Nice work. I just compiled my own autoboot channel with the latest beta Neogamma R9 and added your artwork.

Thank you.

Oh, and i did change the music.

6. YayMii

YayMii hi

Jun 24, 2009
    Canada
    that place
    I'm pretty sure that bumping is against the rules.

7. WiiCrazy

WiiCrazy Be water my friend!

May 8, 2008
    Istanbul
    Font you selected doesn't fit to the rest of the stuff... Also it's alignment is weird. Like all I didn't like music too... The remaining parts of the banner is nice & well done.

ps: hmm, this was a zombie thread from someone who got only 6 posts to the forum.... my mistake, I guess I saw this banner for neogamma recently (1-3 months)...

8. diddy81

diddy81 Wii Theme Team

Mar 14, 2009
    this banner animation has been released by several people all claiming to to made it from scratch [​IMG]

as far as ive seen edselink did make this and others have just jumped on his back