Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
o__o, not sure, but I tracked my order number on USPS.com
and it says :
QUOTE said:
Your item was accepted at 8:16 AM on January 8, 2010 in CHESWOLD, DE 19936. No further information is available for this item.

I think I got scammed... (I bought on leetmod)

I bought it on march 20....

@I google'ed, and they said leetmod aren't trustable to Canadian buyers....
From someone review : QUOTEWe ordered some merchandise on Jan 28, 2010. By Feb 6, 2010 we still didn't receive our order and we emailed them on the email they had sent us with a copy of our invoice. We then emailed them again using their direct site. Subsequently we have attempted to contact them 5 times using their direct site and the email address that they sent to us. Our order was shipped to an address totally different from ours. It wasn't even in the same country. Our attempts to get our product from them is failing!

Sucks to be me....

leet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
joe_gamer said:
I just canceled my order with DX.

I ordered from Leetmod late last night, it shipped today with track #.

Great service so far
smile.gif

Leetmod gave me a fake tracking number.... I tracked it on the site, and it was an old tracking number from january...

joe_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
leet said:
joe_gamer said:

Great service so far
smile.gif

Leetmod gave me a fake tracking number.... I tracked it on the site, and it was an old tracking number from january...

Hopefully it was just a typo....email them. I think international tracking numbers start with EC.....

leet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
joe_gamer said:
leet said:
joe_gamer said:

Great service so far
smile.gif

Hopefully it was just a typo....email them. I think international tracking numbers start with EC.....

Mine is LC.... , and they said it's because it matched with someone's code.... I think I got scammed
frown.gif

Nikolay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before you do anything drastic, give it a week. If it still doesn't arrive, then complain to them. A tracking number is just a tracking number, it doesn't mean you still won't get your order.

leet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nikolay said:
Before you do anything drastic, give it a week. If it still doesn't arrive, then complain to them. A tracking number is just a tracking number, it doesn't mean you still won't get your order.

True. Thanks to calm me down.
frown.gif

cookie15

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
leet said:
Nikolay said:

frown.gif

Mine starts with LC as well. Are we suppose to get a tracking number for orders to Canada? The LC tracking number only lists the package at US at USPS site.

It says in this page that all packages to US and Canada should have a tracking number. http://www.leetmod.com/shippinginfo.html

leet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cookie15 said:
leet said:
Nikolay said:

frown.gif

Mine starts with LC as well. Are we suppose to get a tracking number for orders to Canada? The LC tracking number only lists the package at US at USPS site.

It says in this page that all packages to US and Canada should have a tracking number. http://www.leetmod.com/shippinginfo.html

Go on USPS and put the custom confirmation code, tell me result :\

cookie15

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It says the package was accepted in BLAINE, WA 98230. I think this tracking info just tells me when and where it is sent off. It doesn't tell me the tracking info about the package going into Canada.

XFelixX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tracking numbers are updated as they go, so you just gotta wait a little bit, and watch it come to you. kinda fun, I like that they actually put tracking numbers on them. The last site i used didn't put numbers on anything under $50. Which is pretty much anything that's not ordered in bulk.
My last order took two and a half weeks to get to me, while the order before it got here in a week flat. yeah. it got me worried.

This says it ships in 3-5 days? Sweet! Tracking number too? Awesome! I'll pay $2 for that any day.

But yeah. my order was accepted in KENT, WA. weird huh? they've 2 servers in the same place.

Sabregod

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm Planning To Order An AceKard too in Leetmod. I hope it's legit and reliable as everybody said
smile.gif
I'm in Canada btw and hoping the shipping will be fast
biggrin.gif

Ih8myPSP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ leet, let me tell ya friend I worked for a company who shipped tons of items to Canada, and as soon as the package was in the hands of Canadian Post it could take 1-3 weeks for items to show up regardless of size. Since its been a number of years Im not sure if I remember there being tracking numbers for those items... As for the # leetmod did give you that is strange.

Here is a shipping table for packages being sent via USPS to international areas. http://www.usps.com/international/sendpackages.htm. As you can see if they threw it in first class mail it has no set time to be received and will not have a tracking#.

Goodluck and hopefully your stuff gets to ya soon

amfdfireinside

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive ordered 3 acekard from leetmod. 2 of them were the 2i's and one was the just the 2. All three have worked perfectly with AKAIO 1.6RC2. no clones there. shipping was only 1.99 here in the states, from washington to GA (where i live) took 2 days after i ordered (ordered on monday, arrived on wednesday).
they are pretty cheap too. Acekard + 4gb kingston was 32.97 shipped. Im definitely pleased.

Cant speak to shipping to canada, but after the crap i went through with Realhotstuff leetmod is my new vendor of choice.

joe_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got my order today. 2i's. I'll check it out and update later.

Very happy with them so far. I got it in 2 days....of course I live in WA.

joe_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to give an update.

I updated all my 2i carts to 1.4... tried them all out...works perfect!!!

Looks like Leetmod got a new customer.... thanks!!!
smile.gif

pimabread

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys how long does it take to leave the warehouse if lets say you ordered it today or they don't ship on Fridays?

joe_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pimabread said:
hey guys how long does it take to leave the warehouse if lets say you ordered it today or they don't ship on Fridays?

Doesn't say anything on their website about not shipping on Fridays....

pimabread

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
who knows maybe it will ship today it won't get here till Tuesday though because the mail service doesn't work on weekends here in the U.S

darkevia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just got my Acekard 2i from leetmod today, ordered 3 days ago on Tuesday (express shipped to Canada). Card is legit, and their services are quite good. Tracked my order online and came promptly within the timeline they posted.

Dethbryte

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered mine on Sunday and got it today. I've yet to test it, though. I'll update this post when I do~!

Edit: Works perfectly with everything! Now I just need to see about getting a bigger micro.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?