Hacking Discussion LayeredFS + CTC Clear Logs is safe?

Legendre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I know, the ban wave maybe affect this method too but... I would like to know if someone has used these two tools has been banned and if they think it is to use CTcaer clear logs is safe.

Because we maybe don’t have more Homebrew related with backups for a long time...

Assassin286

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am using layeredfs since day 1, and i didn't got banned yet. Before you "activate" the rcm mode, turn on the airplane mode and start LayeredFS. When you want to boot OFW again, clear logs before and you are good to go i guess.

Edit: Like TunaKetchup said, nothing is safe and if you dont want to risk a ban, dont use such "tools" :)

Last edited by Assassin286,
D

Deleted User

I know, the ban wave maybe affect this method too but... I would like to know if someone has used these two tools has been banned and if they think it is to use CTcaer clear logs is safe.

Because we maybe don’t have more Homebrew related with backups for a long time...
I have been using this too, remaining offline when using layeredfs and clearing logs when I go back online. So far so good, I haven't been banned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work