Launch date for 'The Eternal Cylinder' announced

eternal cylinder.JPG

Every once in a while, a peculiar game sprouts up that catches one's attention and might warrant looking closer into. The Eternal Cylinder, where you play as an alien animal in a world full of predators and an ancient rolling cylinder that crushes everything in its path, might be one such game. Developed by Chile-based ACE Team and published by Good Shepherd Entertainment, a release date and a new trailer for The Eternal Cylinder was provided today:

The Eternal Cylinder gives you a herd of adorably strange creatures called Trebhums to control on a surreal alien world where all life must face the threat of... the Cylinder, a gargantuan rolling structure of ancient origin which crushes everything in its path! In this massive world with real-time environmental destruction, you’ll discover numerous unforgettable biomes, deadly predators, and organic exploration puzzles and challenges.

Your Trebhums start their journey at the bottom of the food chain, but they have the extraordinary ability to spontaneously evolve. They can eat a variety of flora and fauna to evolve with dozens of new attributes and abilities to overcome obstacles and escape danger. These mutations stack, allowing your herd to grow with a range of emergent skill combos and creature designs for different gameplay opportunities.

The Eternal Cylinder will officially launch on Sept. 30 for PC via the Epic Games Store, Xbox One, and PS4. Pre-orders are now open on the Epic Games Store and come with a special 10% discount.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
This is one of those that I hope gets given away as part of PS+ at some point down the line. The concept is just fascinating enough that I want to play it, but not enough that I would be willing to pay more than ten bucks for the privilege. Maybe we'll get lucky and it won't have Denuvo on PC, but I'm not holding my breath.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
weird game imo, there was a game on the snes i think where you were a fish and evolved when you killed enemies and such that was fun, lets hope this one is too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah been there had that no fun