OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not asking for a link to them, but I am asking this: Why have the latest scene releases not appeared anywhere? I mean, they're released apparently, so then...where the heck are they? (Mainly referring to Godfather and Blazing Angels). Has anyone actually downloaded them?

mustnap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is not that no one wanted to share the information about that, but again, you are asking at the wrong place. kinda like when you go to a Mac conference and then you ask where to download OSX so that you could install it on your non-apple PC.

Hogmeister

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is not that no one wanted to share the information about that, but again, you are asking at the wrong place. kinda like when you go to a Mac conference and then you ask where to download OSX so that you could install it on your non-apple PC.

got to be honest, that would be fun as hell
smile.gif
lol. if only i cared enough to go to mac conferences
smile.gif

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
When a game is released, it's ALWAYS available not long after - unless for some reason it gets nuked, or if it spreads slowly (in which case it should eventually turn up anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)