Hacking RELEASE Latest FS and Acid Patches for Kosmos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokiwa

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Latest atmosphere made changes that can break some custom system modules, in some cases they will need to be updated by the author. If you're having issues, delete your atmosphere and sept folder and install fresh with just sigpatches, don't install anything else (like themes, custom system modules, etc).

If this fixes your issues then you can start reinstalling your custom stuff one by one to try finding which one is causing the issues.

From 0.13.0 changelog:

atmosphère's api for target firmware was changed. All minor/micro system versions are now recognized, instead of only major versions.
Please note: this is (unavoidably) a breaking change. System modules using atmosphere-libs will need to update to understand what firmware version they are running.

Last edited by Tokiwa,
Reactions: CuteWanu

kindofblue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
@HarukoNX

Just a heads up, the loader patch to make DevMenu run on FW < 10.x.x is not working on Atmosphere 0.13, probably due to some changes introduced in commit 81f9180.

Cheers!

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm wondering if the recent Atmosphere changes is causing installed apps & games to become corrupted. I've had this happen on 3 games and 2 homebrew nsps. I can't rule out memory card corruption (I use FAT32) but from my testing the same homebrew nsps have become corrupted 3 times in a row. They work fine on sx os.

Last edited by proffk,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wondering if the recent Atmosphere changes is causing installed apps & games to become corrupted. I've had this happen on 3 games and 2 homebrew nsps. I can't rule out memory card corruption (I use FAT32) but from my testing the same homebrew nsps have become corrupted 3 times in a row. They work fine on sx os.
In my 2 years of using Atmosphere, the only games I've had corrupt were Spyro and Yugioh. Since people reported similar instances of Yugioh corrupting without CFW then I can assume the same thing is happening to Spyro which is just a game-specific corruption. It may also be prudent in checking the condition of your SD card. However it is highly unlikely they are corrupting due to Atmosphere or any CFW for that matter.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could anybody explain the difference between all the patches (ES, FS, Acid, Sigpatches...) or what are they used for?
Thanks.
ES patches stand for Eticket Services. These are for raw and untouched .NSP files either dumped from Nintendo's CDN or someone's console. FS patches are short for fs_nosigchk which allow the usage of converted .NSP files such as homebrew .NSP files or .XCI converts. ACID patches aren't required to boot any type of backup but provide a speed boost when installing .XCI files if active.

Shiranui-san

Trophies
XP
Country
ES patches stand for Eticket Services. These are for raw and untouched .NSP files either dumped from Nintendo's CDN or someone's console. FS patches are short for fs_nosigchk which allow the usage of converted .NSP files such as homebrew .NSP files or .XCI converts. ACID patches aren't required to boot any type of backup but provide a speed boost when installing .XCI files if active.
Thanks, much clear now.
So now it is needed to download them separately from OP's Github and merge them in the SD card, isn't it? (2 packs, "FS and Acid" and "ES")

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, much clear now.
So now it is needed to download them separately from OP's Github and merge them in the SD card, isn't it? (2 packs, "FS and Acid" and "ES")
The reason why it has to be separated is because both Hekate and Fusee handle FS patches differently. ES patches are applied the same way regardless if you use Hekate or Fusee.

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
The reason why it has to be separated is because both Hekate and Fusee handle FS patches differently. ES patches are applied the same way regardless if you use Hekate or Fusee.

theres no reason for patches to be separated they can put them into one pack and you use hekate fss0 or fusee-primary so ppl dont have to wonder what they need i have then all on my sd and use both setups very convenient

saiyanshady

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i have switch cfw 10.0.4 kosmos 16.1 / atmosphere 0.13 , i need latest sigpatches to install nsp games can you guys help me... ??

my sigpatches collection last tiime workss in CFW 9.2 == LINK shorturl.at/nBDF5

Last edited by saiyanshady,

w0nd3rb0yfx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
These are the latest github patches from harukonx.

Attachments

• es_patches.zip
    4.9 KB · Views: 646
  • fusee.zip
    13.6 KB · Views: 586
  • HarukoNX ES FS Patches 10.0.4_AS 0.13 .rar
    10.5 KB · Views: 656
  • hekate.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 634

mafaveli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
These are the latest github patches from harukonx.

Thanks for this I assume these are the latest sigpatches compatible with hekate 5.3? And atmosphere 0.13?

What does the original links being nuked mean for support moving forward? any idea ?

w0nd3rb0yfx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks for this I assume these are the latest sigpatches compatible with hekate 5.3? And atmosphere 0.13?

What does the original links being nuked mean for support moving forward? any idea ?
Yes. The most recent.
I don't know why you removed it.

w0nd3rb0yfx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm not saying. But perhaps this is the reason.

"Since several members of the scene have gotten DMCA complaints by Nintendo because of the patches, we decided to remove them from previous and future builds. A DMCA complaint on Github means that the repository is getting nuked without questions asked and we want to avoid that at all cost.

Patches are not off the table. We are working on it."

https://github.com/Team-Neptune/DeepSea/releases/tag/v1.4.2

Reactions: Slluxx

Y0sh1

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Inb4 kiiwii gives it a 0/10
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    6/10 rating on steam
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I would like a Predator game "Kill Team" it takes place in the Jungle of the first movie, your team is sent to hunt the predator, using current tech drones and a trained team. Set traps use strategy to hunt and trap or kill the predator.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ill stick with my Battlefield. Yea a predator hunting game like that would be cool. Esp if you can be Arnold and say "Get to da choppa"
    +1
    Maybe Arnold could do a cameo voice acting, he is the one briefing you on the mission
    +1
    Honestly surprised they didn't make a tie in game for Predators that movie was awesome
    I was kinda sad the Yakuza guy died sword fighting a predator lol
    The Russian guy went out like a boss
    Double claymores to the face definitely kill a predator lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went today and looked at a motorcycle someone was selling. I get there and the battery on it was dead, so the guy grabbed a battery charger and hooked it up. He plugged it into the wall, and the motorcycle sparked and started smoking. Come to find out the bike uses a 6 volt battery and the guy had the charger set to 12v. I said sorry to the dude and walked away. I felt bad for him tho.
    Sounds like it would be an exciting ride....
    Not sure I would want something on fire between my legs
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He ruined it basically. Sad cause it was a decent old bike. It would take more money to rewire the bike than it was worth tho.
    Yeah I'm sure at minimum the starter was fried
    Alternator and battery
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob alot of fried parts. It was still smoking when I left.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I would've said show me how it rides
    I always wanted one of those Smart Cars with a Hyabusa motor in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm getting sick and tired of cheap ass baking pans now
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think it be cool to have one that would fit in my pickup truck bed, then I could put down ramps n drive it off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Used this one 5 times already impossible to clean
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I didn't know Sonic serves they food in baking pans.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @K3Nv2 I didn't know Sonic serves they food in baking pans.