OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bm123456 said:
Thanks Matguitarist ,Hugo-gx r21 USB2 MOD (Change Log ) worked great ,

Great to see you like it !

PS i'll work on your neocd as soon i receive my new motherboard ... the mobo of my laptop dies this week that too sad
frown.gif

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
matguitarist said:
bm123456 said:
Thanks Matguitarist ,Hugo-gx r21 USB2 MOD (Change Log ) worked great ,

Great to see you like it !

PS i'll work on your neocd as soon i receive my new motherboard ... the mobo of my laptop dies this week that too sad
frown.gif

Glad to hear you are still interested in it .. sorry to hear about your motherboard ,,
thanks again Mat

lexx_ix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i just downloaded the wii64 of the homebrew channel and my black classic contoller pro remote doesnt work, it works on my wiisx fceugx ,snes9gx but no on the wii64 and also it wont read the games from my usb it will from sd card but not the usb. please help im going insane trying to fix this i dont mind using the sd card but i need help with the controller thing the analogs wont work i tried the nunchuck doesnt move it tried only the remote doesnt move a b z and everything else seems to work fine i tried re mapping all the buttons to something i can use but it doesnt work also the d pad works only in certain games. again the problem is only with wii64 :(

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i just downloaded the wii64 of the homebrew channel and my black classic contoller pro remote doesnt work, it works on my wiisx fceugx ,snes9gx but no on the wii64 and also it wont read the games from my usb it will from sd card but not the usb. please help im going insane trying to fix this i dont mind using the sd card but i need help with the controller thing the analogs wont work i tried the nunchuck doesnt move it tried only the remote doesnt move a b z and everything else seems to work fine i tried re mapping all the buttons to something i can use but it doesnt work also the d pad works only in certain games. again the problem is only with wii64 :(

Try out matguitarist wii64 mod from mediafire, he has a few different ones on there and see if they work better for you.

lexx_ix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Try out matguitarist wii64 mod from mediafire, he has a few different ones on there and see if they work better for you.
i have, i did the beta 1.1 one and the one that says usb2 analog fix

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Be sure to have cios 202 for the older mod, i could try to recompile them with latest libogc, they add latest wiimote too, i'll do it later cause i'm on my netbook now and it's not the best for compiling stuff.

Maybe you could try delete your old setting too

lafiee

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hey, I ran into problem with classic controller pro, it's cloned so not offical nintendo one. I have tryed running Wii64 with your analog fix, but still the analog sticks wont work. Is there any way to get nonoffical classic pro to work with Wii64? Got all the needed ios installed, Homebrew 1.08 and wii is 4.1.

CrudeBuster

Trophies
XP
Well, beforehand I wish to thank for all the efforts from the homebrew crew, these people who spend so many hours coding and troubleshooting while we slackers ask more and more things every released version...

I have to say that through all the tests and checks you guys asked feedback since 2010 I've discovered my Classic Controller is a counterfeit one, but I see your efforts made it work 99% right, the only thing that's preventing me from using it is a slight input delay when playing most if not all of common emulators except the Genesis one, it goes crazy if I even try to use the pirate pad properly, spitting exceptions and stuff I suppose that's the Wii way of saying kernel panic.

So, I ask not for an urgent fix or something outrageously hard, I would gladly do it if I could code it like I repair things with my soldering iron.

Could you speed the button response, reduce the delay? I don't know if there's some lag, because of course it works flawlessly with normal games, surely works with some RPGs but playing Einhander on WiiSX or Megaman X2 on Snes9XGX is such a pain, Gundam Wing Endless Duel just can't be done like this...

The buttons work, of course, but the timing seems just a whisker out of sync. Tapping twice to dash is a suffering, and rapid firing makes a charge shot, since the delay makes the tapping look like I'm holding the button...

I can care less for analog inputs, playing some NES with the wiimote alone is solely a nice thing and shows how much work is already completed, so let me thank you again for keeping my memories of my early evenings spent defeating bosses and saving princesses alive and kicking. Thank you very much gentlemen of homebrew.

crono141

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question after not having read any of this thread but the current page: Do your emulators (linked in the first post) have support for the new style wii remote plus that broke homebrew compatiblility back around december? All my homebrew and usb loaders have compatibility, but none of my emulators do.

atoms4piece

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a unique problem for all of you. I have a new"er" Wii. 4.3u. It's modded and EVERYTHING WORKS. Except Wii64. The buttons work. The diagonals and the joysticks do not... HOWEVER. If I tilt my controllers in any of the 3 dimensional axises, (Twisting it forward, backward, left, right), it will move the cursor and or person on the screen. Is this a coding problem? Or is it just because I have 2 Motionplus Wiimotes (meaning I cannot remove the motion plus as it is inside the actual controller)

Reactions: 1 person

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
where do i have to go to make my arcade stick working ? i can'T play any nes,snes and gba games with it because i always go to the left in every game i play and i can't control the menu with the arcade stick

SoulSpawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi madguitarist, just a question. Will you add support for the last snesgx version? It's 4.3.1 right now. And maybe you know if it's possible to disable the autoupdate on this.
And for the new retroarch multi-emulator?

Thanks a lot!! Awesome work making our pads to work correctly.

G0rril4z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi there! The emulators version on first post are old now. Can you guys update the support for 3rd party controllers on the "newest" Snes9xGx, FCE Ultra GX and GenplusGX please?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there! The emulators version on first post are old now. Can you guys update the support for 3rd party controllers on the "newest" Snes9xGx, FCE Ultra GX and GenplusGX please?

For Snes, Genesis, NES, RetroArch Wii is your best bet. It's easy to use and fixes many of the issues Tantric's emulator has. Highly recommended!

http://forum.themaister.net/viewtopic.php?id=347

https://anonfiles.com/file/c63b1960ed5c1cfa88d3242f735b4582

It emulates many consoles and you can switch back and forth between them!

erreeves

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would really like to see if the new "Controller Pro U" could be made compatible with homebrew emulators. (http://www.amazon.com/Pro-Controller-Wii-Nintendo-U-6304900/dp/B009D4JW3U/ref=zg_bs_tab_pd_bsnr_1)

It works fine with FCE Ultra, because it can act as a Wiimote. However when you use it with Snes9xGx, you cannot map the L and R buttons. Some games this doesnt matter, but imagine playing NBA Jam with no turbo!

Is there anyway we could get the emulators to be compatible with this controller?

It would be quite an awesome controller if so.

G0rril4z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
For Snes, Genesis, NES, RetroArch Wii is your best bet. It's easy to use and fixes many of the issues Tantric's emulator has. Highly recommended!

http://forum.themaister.net/viewtopic.php?id=347

https://anonfiles.com/file/c63b1960ed5c1cfa88d3242f735b4582

It emulates many consoles and you can switch back and forth between them!

Thanks! I have tested the emulator and faced some input lags on SNES and GENESIS emulators that highly influences the gameplay. The thing is that the emulators on the first post works fine, but, it doesn't have compatibility with some roms. So, if there is a possibility to update the 3rd party compatibility support on the newest emulators, it would be awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: