Homebrew Latest emulator and libogc with 3rd party classic controller

Battletime1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
umm i get an error saying DVDX V2 Not found and i have DVDX installed with Wii64 USB2 r1091 ( 1.1 Honey ) analog fix for 3rd party classic controller and classic controller pro.

89turbocs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Battletime1 said:
umm i get an error saying DVDX V2 Not found and i have DVDX installed with Wii64 USB2 r1091 ( 1.1 Honey ) analog fix for 3rd party classic controller and classic controller pro.

working perfectly on usb

tablebreaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys, this is my first post here, but i wanted to thank you for the hard work on compiling these emus!
I have a request though: could someone post recompiled (for Deal Extreme classic controls) emus for NES and Genesis? I am unable to compile myself on my mac, and I don't have access to a windows machine. I was able to get the SNES emu working with my classic controls.

Also, is there a MAME emu for wii?

thanks so much!

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tablebreaker said:
hey guys, this is my first post here, but i wanted to thank you for the hard work on compiling these emus!
I have a request though: could someone post recompiled (for Deal Extreme classic controls) emus for NES and Genesis? I am unable to compile myself on my mac, and I don't have access to a windows machine. I was able to get the SNES emu working with my classic controls.

Also, is there a MAME emu for wii?

thanks so much!

All emu was recompiled with the same patch i use to compile wii64.

Just read the first post of that thread, i uploaded it frequently. Here

New update versions will be release tonight !

Yes there is a mame emu for wii : SDL MAME Wii

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The new ones i'll upload will work with anyone ... i hope:) the only one who got problem for now is star247's controller. I have to find why but i need some more time.

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no problem with wii64 (except star247 ), i've uploaded other emualtor with this 3rd party classic controller patch I also add USB2 patch to smsplus r59

- Smsplus r59 USB2 MOD

- Genplus r457 IMPORTANT: Because of some internal changes, saved states from previous revisions are not compatible !

All my other stuff is here :

Megaupload Link or

Mediafire Link

Please report problem only if the problem doesn't happen in the original version (recompiled with official libogc release ) This is only for testing purpose and for help people who can't play officials emulators without mod. Remember SVN version are not official and may have bugs.

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Battletime1 said:

USB2 patch broke DVD support , i have to modify some little things to adapt new DVD support use by tantric in his emulator. I fix it as soon as possible.

Don't forget to install CIOS 202

tablebreaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey mat, thanks for the fast reply! still no love for my dealextreme classic controls for the genesis emu... i will get my id using that app on page one.

Thanks!

edit: so both were id'd as 0x0.... I can tell you that they work perfectly for the snes emu (as well as wii and vc games), but not genesis...
i need my sonic fix!
biggrin.gif

thanks for the great work, and i'll keep trying!

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You said it work with snes9x ? Do it work with official version or with my recompile one ?

Cause Controller who send back 0 for ID cause me problem sometime work and sometime don't

have you try smsplus with my USB2 mod ? Please give a try and tell me if it work on it.

89turbocs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i still can't get the new genplus revision to show up in my HBC

edit: although it doesn't really matter to me, i'm fine with the d-pad

ViewtifulM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi matguitarist,

Do you think it could be possible to add USB2 support to ScummVM? Scumm games are sometimes quite big and take a long time in being loaded from USB, so I would be really grateful if you (or someone else) could do it.

Thanks in advance.

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ViewtifulM said:
Hi matguitarist,

Do you think it could be possible to add USB2 support to ScummVM? Scumm games are sometimes quite big and take a long time in being loaded from USB, so I would be really grateful if you (or someone else) could do it.

Thanks in advance.

Sure it's possible! I have to adapt the USB2 mod to this apps it may take some time cause the scummVM use older devkitpro

I'll check tonight if i got some time

tablebreaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheers for the reply, genplus doesn't work. I will try smsplus but will it work with my legal backup roms in the genplus dir on the root of my sd card?

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tablebreaker said:
Cheers for the reply, genplus doesn't work. I will try smsplus but will it work with my legal backup roms in the genplus dir on the root of my sd card?

smsplus is for Sega Master System not compatible with genesis, i'll try fix it as soon as i have time

but could you try a SMS game and tell me if it work with your controller

Does GenplusGX don't work at all or just the controller ???

tablebreaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
matguitarist said:
tablebreaker said:

smsplus is for Sega Master System not compatible with genesis, i'll try fix it as soon as i have time

but could you try a SMS game and tell me if it work with your controller

Does GenplusGX don't work at all or just the controller ???

Genplus works it is the classic controller that doesn't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: