Homebrew Latest emulator and libogc with 3rd party classic controller

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i'll try to found where is the problem in my wii64 source ... it compiled without error ... that strange

i'll continue testing and wait for come back from people who download the source

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GenplusGX has been updated with anolag stick fix for 3rd party classic controller !

Please can somebody with a 3rd party controller or classic controller pro can report if it work

GenplusGX r457

I keep wii64 on standby i've try soo many thing i'm a bit lost,
wacko.gif
I hope someone try to compile it

89turbocs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ill give the genplusgx revision a test tonight. were you not able to get any help from xander150 with the wii64 recompile matguitarist?

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
89turbocs said:
ill give the genplusgx revision a test tonight. were you not able to get any help from xander150 with the wii64 recompile matguitarist?

No i don't get any answer from xander150, maybe she's busy. I didn't received any come back from the people who download the source too ...
frown.gif

Maybe i'll retry recompiling wii64 tomorrow but from now i'm taking a break .... i alway get the same result.

I try downgrade devkitppc to older version r19 , modify makefile, recompile libogc with different version, check with and without usb2 patch, check the ROM-cache-MEM2 file, the main_gc-menu2.cpp file, recompile zlib for ROM-cahce-MEM2 and many other little thing but alway got this problem back

I try a lot of thing but alway get the same problem
wacko.gif

I alway have trouble compiling wii64, seem i got this problem before to.

My older libogc was correct xander150 compile the USB2 mod with it. I try recompile with that libogc and get the same result

I'm really lost
wacko.gif
wii64 compile without error only normal warning

I hope new wiisx don't give me too much problem lol

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i downloaded your source you posted to try to compile for you, but why are there so many makefiles? which one i use to compile the wii version?

edit: I tried the standard just makefile and it made all the libs needed but no resulting .dol or .elf

89turbocs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i tested the genplus revision but had troubles with it. my forwarder didn't work for it, and i couldn't get it to show up in my homebrew

star247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
matguitarist said:
GenplusGX has been updated with anolag stick fix for 3rd party classic controller !

Please can somebody with a 3rd party controller or classic controller pro can report if it work

GenplusGX r457

I keep wii64 on standby i've try soo many thing i'm a bit lost,
wacko.gif
I hope someone try to compile it
I tried unziping the revision but it said that it couldn't create an output file...I'll try dl it again

EDIT: I tried again & it had trouble creating the output boot.dol file

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Skater4599 said:
i downloaded your source you posted to try to compile for you, but why are there so many makefiles? which one i use to compile the wii version?

edit: I tried the standard just makefile and it made all the libs needed but no resulting .dol or .elf

make -f makefile.menu2_wii

other makefile are older and their use for alternate plugin, you have to use the makefile.menu2_wii

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
matguitarist said:
Skater4599 said:

make -f makefile.menu2_wii

other makefile are older and their use for alternate plugin, you have to use the makefile.menu2_wii

Thats just the info i needed, ill try to compile again for you when i get home later today

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good news !!!! It's fix !!!! I'm playing zelda ocarina of time, master quest and majora's of mask without problem

I'll do a couple of test and i upload it after.

Thank's for your patience

M[u]ddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Btw.: The newest versions of FCE Ultra GX, Snes9x GX and Visual Boy Advance GX already have the Classic Controller Pro fix.

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes i know i use the fix tantric submit to libogc to make classic controller analog work in wii64
smile.gif

I add my old libogc fix to support more controller who are not fix by tantric one

All apps who will use the new Libogc ( the one in svn or mine ) should fix the analog stick issue

Time for testing !!! It work great for me, hope it work for you !

I'll wait for comeback i don't have a 3rd party classic controller ... so i can't test if the stick problem work

Wii64 USB2 r1091 ( 1.1 Honey ) =====> analog fix for 3rd party classic controller and classic controller pro

Don't forget to active auto-save feature in emulator config

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь