Latest Castlevania DS / Save Game Converting Problem

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by 16bit, Oct 29, 2008.

1. 16bit
    OP

Newcomer 16bit Newbie

Denmark
    So, the R button on my DS is broken, it's been like that for a while, but I've been able to play most games just fine, cos usually I can use the touch screen instead and stuff.
    Until now, that is, 'cause with the newest Castlevania game, Order of Ecclesia, I've stumbled into a problem. Basically, to continue playing this, I must press the R button D:
    My first thought was to just change the button configuration, so that I have to press a different button to use the Back Glyph, but to do that, I must assign the R button to a different action, and I can't do that without pressing R, sigh.
    I dunno anybody in real life with a DS I can borrow, so there goes that plan.
    So I had two ideas. One was to just load up a Ecclesia rom in no$gba, change the button configurations there, save it as an uncompressed .SAV file, then use http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php to convert the .SAV to m3's .DAT, so I could just continue from there on my M3 SD Perfect. But, for some reason, that didn't work, and I dunno why. I set the converter to convert the no$cash save to an m3 save. Anybody know a solution to that?
    And if not, then there's my second idea.
    Perhaps some nice person could get the Ecclesia game, put it on their M3 SD Perfect, start a new game, change button configurations and save, and then send the .DAT save file to me?

I hope somebody will be able to help me with this D:

2. Crusnik_03

Newcomer Crusnik_03 Newbie

Canada
    Hey, i'll be able to do this for you [​IMG]

just let me know how do you want the configuration to be ( button -- ­action ) i'll send it to you today if i'm not too busy..

[​IMG]