Hacking Last Window help

denieru7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, first off I have no idea if this is the correct section for this, it just seemed like the most appropriate place to post this.

Yesterday when I went to load my save file on Last Window (E), my mind wasn't on the task and I accidentaly pressed Erase save file. The Erase menu looks exactly like the Load menu, so basically I thought I was pressing "Yes" to "Would you like to load your file?", but instead I deleted my save file. Whoops.
mellow.gif

I would really appreciate it if you guys could post me your saves. I was in Chapter 8, so if you're in Chapter 6-8 then could you please post your save file? I would prefer it if you didn't open any of the confidential files (I want to see the reward =P), but it's not essential.

Thanks guys, really appreciate it.

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
My save file just corrupted and i was in chapter 8 as well. I'm begging anyone to upload a chapter 8 save!!!
I was halfway through the chapter anyway, but i don't care if it's in the beginning

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...