OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was looking at my PowerUp Rewards page on GameStop and I noticed one of my recommended titles was Last Window. Here's a picture:
lastwindow.png

tombot

Trophies
Website
www.wix.com
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
Isn't there a European version of Last Window? Does it not include English, or is it just the other general European languages?

No matter what language it's in, it's not in NA stores.

You can import a copy like I did, but instead of its $25 or so value, you'll be paying over 50.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tombot said:
I am r4ymond said:
Isn't there a European version of Last Window? Does it not include English, or is it just the other general European languages?

You can import a copy like I did, but instead of it's $25 or so value, you'll be paying over 50.

Oh, I see. So he just wants to buy the retail cart of the game? Collecting?
unsure.gif

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
tombot said:
I am r4ymond said:

You can import a copy like I did, but instead of it's $25 or so value, you'll be paying over 50.

Oh, I see. So he just wants to buy the retail cart of the game? Collecting?
unsure.gif
I have no intention of buying it. I just thought it was interesting considering Nintendo has never mentioned anything about a NA release.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt it. Cing is bankrupt (the developer of the game) and it was a miracle in itself that an English version came out at all. That being stated, Nintendo should buy up the rights and release a Cing Collection for the Wii. All it would need is upscaled graphics...

Another Code: Two Memories
Another Code: R - A Journey Into Lost Memories

Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Last Window: The Secret of Cape West

Monster Rancher
Monster Rancher 2

Little King's Story

(groan) Again

All they would need is upscaled graphics and higher quality sound for the DS ports. Phoenix Wright made the transition just fine. For Again, they would really need to re-do the entire translation. It was awful. At least I hope so, because the game was terrible, and I hate to blame Cing. For Last Window, they need to re-translate or re-do the "Last Window" in-game novel. Awful. Great idea, terrible execution.

Anyhow, make this a two or 3 disc set, and sell it for $50. Instant money, Nintendo.

Twin989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since its already been localized in english i don't know why nintendo decided not to release it in NA.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jesterscourt said:
I doubt it. Cing is bankrupt (the developer of the game) and it was a miracle in itself that an English version came out at all. That being stated, Nintendo should buy up the rights and release a Cing Collection for the Wii. All it would need is upscaled graphics...

Another Code: Two Memories
Another Code: R - A Journey Into Lost Memories

Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Last Window: The Secret of Cape West

Monster Rancher
Monster Rancher 2

Little King's Story

(groan) Again

All they would need is upscaled graphics and higher quality sound for the DS ports. Phoenix Wright made the transition just fine. For Again, they would really need to re-do the entire translation. It was awful. At least I hope so, because the game was terrible, and I hate to blame Cing. For Last Window, they need to re-translate or re-do the "Last Window" in-game novel. Awful. Great idea, terrible execution.

Anyhow, make this a two or 3 disc set, and sell it for $50. Instant money, Nintendo.

No way man, let DS games stay as DS games, each console should have it's exclusives.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Anybody here?