lord0fshred

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I'm sure at least a handful of you have heard of the 'Pokemon Diamond' for Gameboy Colour that was released on the interwebs quite a while back.
dia_01.jpg

Well I was wondering if anyone else had actually put this game into Lameboy and tried playing it through.
After a while when I got to the town of Alice, the game seems to freeze when you give the password to the guy in the house.
The save doesnt seem to work with VBA on my computer so I can't test if it is an emulation problem.

Can anyone else that had actually played this game further than the opening credits and had this problem help a brutha out? :3

Edit: Actual game name: Keitai Denjuu Telefang

Brolinator

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
You have NO idea how happy I was when i found this. I have had the same damn problem for ages now. And ill tell you now, I don't have the fix either -.- However I think that this may help:
I have the same problem as well that VBA won't load my .sav file for some reason, so I decided to see how pokemon jade did it (someone managed to post a patch recently which I patched on the Telefang Speed Version) this got the SAME problem. Now I wanted to play it for the hilarious translation and the fun concept, but I have spent HOURS trying to fix this and it won't work. And since its not the rom it has to be the emulator, because Lameboy is my "go-to" emulator, and it freezes on that, but I simply cant find another GB emulator around anymore -.-

So the good news: You know where the problem lies
the bad news: Game is still fucked...

Hope that helped
smile.gif

Oh and hope this might help for the translation patch:
http://s15.zetaboards.com/Tulunk_Village/topic/515262/1/

jflower

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
im sick of it, so ill revive this one.
its got the same issue, and translation/bootleg or not it'll freeze at that point.
transferring the sav didnt work with vba.
now with almost the end of 2011 please is there any solution..?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Hey