Homebrew RELEASE Lakka.tv - turn your Switch into a RetroArch powered retrogaming console - includes PSX, N64 and PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4xw

Ancient Deity
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I won't, I dont think anyone's question should be treated the way mine did, anywere.
And I will ask you kindly to act as respectful to people as you wish people to act towards you.
I am sorry that you are a dick to me
vP3Aywo.png

2 week set back
I am not kidding. I am tired.

It was messy anyway

Last edited by m4xw,

Echoing_Mediocrity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I won't, I dont think anyone's question should be treated the way mine did, anywere.
And I will ask you kindly to act as respectful to people as you wish people to act towards you.
Own up to it, you have more than one singular person telling you it was addressed in the OP... It's hard not to be rude when you are blatantly disrespecting their time by asking these questions 9,001 times... We've all been there before, I have, and I'm sure even they have. We owned it, apologized and moved on.

On topic, I'm having trouble booting Lakka... I have all of my files on my SD card (32GB Sandisk Ultra, fat32) but when I send the payload, my switch just sits on a black screen until I hard reset. I'm using the latest nightly, and I've tried sending CBFS via TegraRCMSmash GUI on windows, as well as the boot script zip. Both result in the same...

Reactions: SuzieJoeBob

m4xw

Ancient Deity
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Own up to it, you have more than one singular person telling you it was addressed in the OP... It's hard not to be rude when you are blatantly disrespecting their time by asking these questions 9,001 times... We've all been there before, I have, and I'm sure even they have. We owned it, apologized and moved on.

On topic, I'm having trouble booting Lakka... I have all of my files on my SD card (32GB Sandisk Ultra, fat32) but when I send the payload, my switch just sits on a black screen until I hard reset. I'm using the latest nightly, and I've tried sending CBFS via TegraRCMSmash GUI on windows, as well as the boot script zip. Both result in the same...
We are working hard on the new hekate release to address this Issue :)
Make sure you updated coreboot.rom in the bootscripts with the one from the archive (/lakka/boot/)

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
It's okay that you didn't get the answer you expected, or the answer was rude. However, you don't need to continue the conversation for 99999999999999 posts, especially when you already got the answer that sound is being worked on. Once you get your answer, it's time to stop posting.

Last edited by uyjulian,

Echoing_Mediocrity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We are working hard on the new hekate release to address this Issue :)
Make sure you updated coreboot.rom in the bootscripts with the one from the archive (/lakka/boot/)
It's good to know I'm not just fucking it up lol. Thank you. I use the coreboot.rom included in the nightly's .tar archive, is that the way to do it?

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
I am sorry that you are a dick to me
vP3Aywo.png

2 week set back
I am not kidding. I am tired.

It was messy anyway

It's okay that you didn't get the answer you expected, or the answer was rude. However, you don't need to continue the conversation for 99999999999999 posts, especially when you already got the answer that sound is being worked on.

Sorry, if im being a bother for everyone else, But that attitude reallly pisses me off.

natinusala

Win32 error 31 is not an error
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's okay that you didn't get the answer you expected, or the answer was rude. However, you don't need to continue the conversation for 99999999999999 posts, especially when you already got the answer that sound is being worked on. Once you get your answer, it's time to stop posting.

Is sound being worked on ? Now that's a good news

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Thats a weird way to say was being worked on

Are you seriously saying that you deleted all your stuff regarding the sound driver support because of one random guy on the internet?
What will your partners say? ... hmm?

I almost feel like this was an accomplishment for me :D

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Coding is my hobby and my profession.
I just have fun writing code, whats wrong with that?

I do the same, However I never just deleted something that seemed promising, especially for some random person on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...