Homebrew RELEASE Lakka.tv - turn your Switch into a RetroArch powered retrogaming console - includes PSX, N64 and PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
ive tried pokemon stadium 2, paper mario, dobutsu no mori (animal forest), smash 64, mario kart 64, and super mario 64 for n64, and all run well, with a gfx issue here or there

as for psx, i tried FF7, Spyro, and Crash, and all 3 run well.
Nice im gona try this. Where do you place roms? In any folder or is there a designated location?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone explain how to connect your switch to bluetooth headphones with ssh using putty? I cant figure it out
I'm one step behind you. I can't even get wifi to connect (I can read instructions and know I have to reboot. I can list networks but 1)there is no apparent way to enter a hidden ssid, and 2) Nothing seems to happen at all when I enter a passphrase for a broadcasting network).

Is there a guide to set up bluetooth headphones with the switch? Seems pretty vague on the install page
It's in the FAQ: https://lakka-switch.github.io/documentation/faq.html

Last edited by urherenow,

LooP403

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so I'm kind of worried. On the FAQs it says that if you get a black screen after running Lakka then you should just wait for it to load but it's been about 10 minutes and nothing happened. The only reason I can think of is that im on 5.1? I dont really know. plz hlp

mituzora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a guide to set up bluetooth headphones with the switch? Seems pretty vague on the install page
You're supposed to input those commands connected to you switch via SSH. so essentially you get Putty for windows, get your IP address, connect to it, and input the commands on the list.

edit: sorry, quoted the wrong post

Last edited by mituzora,
Reactions: Cencil

Cencil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm one step behind you. I can't even get wifi to connect (I can read instructions and know I have to reboot. I can list networks but 1)there is no apparent way to enter a hidden ssid, and 2) Nothing seems to happen at all when I enter a passphrase for a broadcasting network).

It's in the FAQ: https://lakka-switch.github.io/documentation/faq.html

The part i'm stuck at is:

"Pair your headset using SSH: (use Putty on Windows, credentials are root and root)
  1. bluetoothctl
  2. agent on
  3. scan on
I have my switch's IP address but where am i putting these credentials root and root on Putty?

Last edited by Cencil,

mituzora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The part i'm stuck at is:

"Pair your headset using SSH: (use Putty on Windows, credentials are root and root)
  1. bluetoothctl
  2. agent on
  3. scan on
I have my switch's IP address but where am i putting these credentials root and root on Putty?

You'll use root and root once you click open and it connects to the switch. SSH essentially is you remoting into switch and running a command prompt. so when it asks for your username and password thats when you put in root(for U/N, and password)

heroshime428

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I appreciate that. It would have been very helpful earlier before someone decided to forget his lexicon and try to use baby talk to belittle me for misunderstanding something. Sorry but that guy is a jerk and brings shame upon the website. Its alot more productive to educate rather then belittle. I dont care who he is. a jerk is a jerk. Ill tell the president of the united states to fuck off let alone a pathetic keyboard cowboy with nothing better in his life to do then belittle people on the internet.

Fadi5555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Fadi5555,

Trunks2304

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You'll use root and root once you click open and it connects to the switch. SSH essentially is you remoting into switch and running a command prompt. so when it asks for your username and password thats when you put in root(for U/N, and password)
I still can't seem to connect to my switch when I hit "open" on Putty, getting "Network error, connection timed out". I have my switch's IP address put in but left the port number alone at 22? Also can't find my BT headphones mac address anywhere:wacko:

Last edited by Trunks2304,

mituzora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still can't seem to connect to my switch when I hit "open" on Putty, getting "Network error, connection timed out". I have my switch's IP address put in but left the port number alone at 22? Also can't find my BT headphones mac address anywhere:wacko:
Hm, that's strange. make sure they're on the same network. as for the bluetooth device, when you start scanning for devices, it will list the mac address next to the device description, so no need to worry there. also protip: you can start typing the mac of the bluetooth device, then hit tab and it'll autocomplete :yay:

frnovoa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Cant boot on Lakka trough galaxy s9 and Switch linux launcher...

My switch is with autorcm (sx os)
Sd card fat32 forrmat with the lakka directories as the tutorial says.
When i connect my switch to my phone... the app recognize my switch and inject thw payload but then stucks and nothing happened... black screen on my switch and app says exploit is running

What im doing wrong?

Enviado desde mi SM-G9650 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hello