alcab

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello!

Does anyone know it it is possible to return directly to Atmosphere when exiting from Lakka?
I am able to return to hekate (had to change from via-payload to bootloader in the config.ini line "reboot_action="), and from there I can boot fusee.bin.

But I haven't found a way to do it without going through Hekate, which is a pain in the ass because when in docked mode, I have to get up and do it manually.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited by alcab,
Reactions: kidkat210

HawaiianInTown

Friendly Neighborhood Hawaiian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found this one, have your tried?

Rename fusée.bin (hekate_ctcaer_5.3.0.bin was originally here, I changed it to fusee) to reboot_payload.bin and put it into atmosphere folder. Reboot and you are done!

Though it seems like every boot up will go straight into Atmosphere.

EDT: It was mentioned that this is the method to exit lakka to hekate, figured if you put fusee as your reboot it would work in theory?

Reactions: alcab and impeeza

alcab

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Doesn't work for me. I already renamed fusee.bin to reboot_payload.bin and placed it in atmosphere folder but lakka still exits to hekate.

But thanks for your help, anyway!

Reactions: HawaiianInTown

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't work for me. I already renamed fusee.bin to reboot_payload.bin and placed it in atmosphere folder but lakka still exits to hekate.

But thanks for your help, anyway!

Pretty sure reboot_payload.bin only work when you reboot from Atmosphere, so if you set hekate.bin as payload.bin it will be loading hekate.

Reactions: alcab

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello!

Does anyone know it it is possible to return directly to Atmosphere when exiting from Lakka?
I am able to return to hekate (had to change from via-payload to bootloader in the config.ini line "reboot_action="), and from there I can boot fusee.bin.

But I haven't found a way to do it without going through Hekate, which is a pain in the ass because when in docked mode, I have to wake up and do it manually.

Thanks in advance for your help.
you can setup Atmosphère autoboot on hekate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1