Lakka Linux- the saga begins!

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off a message to the mods/admin, I'm not quite sure what the appropriate forum would be for this, so I chose the general off topic. Please feel free to move this if you feel it belongs elsewhere....

Who else has seen this!? http://www.lakka.tv/

This looks freaking awesome! It will run on almost anything too! So that being said I will soon be starting a new open source project to port this over to as many (non-nintendo) consoles as possible :P. Of course, I can't do it alone as while I have experience with linux and programming (in some languages) and console modding there's no way I could cover all the bases :P. Plus the whole point of open source is the community working together as a whole. I will be stripping Nintendo console emulators out of "official ports" because I signed an NDA with Nintendo as an officially licensed developer, which is also why I won't be porting this over to any Nintendo platforms. That being said if others choose to support Nintendo emulation or porting the distro to Nintendo platforms, I can't control that, but know that it won't be officially supported by myself and I cannot and WILL NOT host it for legal reasons. Sorry guys, my hands are tied on this one.

Who's with me in this venture!? Let's throw lakka on almost everything :P. Retro gaming revival!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-