labels

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by muffin, Oct 28, 2009.

1. muffin
    OP

muffin GBAtemp Regular

Oct 28, 2009
    hi i would like to know how to download the labels from
    Code:
    wiitdb.com
    i am useing wiiflow 1.1 and finding that it does not seem to find all the labels that i would like allthough they are on the site . i have also tried right click and save but it comes out far 2 small [​IMG]

thankyou [​IMG]

2. nando

nando GBAtemp Addict

Jan 1, 2008
    United States
    that's how small they are.

edit: remember the wii is very low res.

3. Benjay

Benjay Hardstyle Addict

May 25, 2009
    France
    Amiens
    Clik on the picture to display it at fullsize [​IMG]
    and then you can right click and save.

4. muffin
    OP

muffin GBAtemp Regular

Oct 28, 2009
    thankyou for your reply's when i click on a cd image it does not go to full size unless it is very small in the first place , also when i want to put a cd image onto a disc it is all fuzzy and there fore cannot read it , is there any way to correct it as they have got some covers i have been looking for a long time

many thanks [​IMG]

5. Benjay

Benjay Hardstyle Addict

May 25, 2009
    France
    Amiens
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

You're trying to add a disc label in wiiflow ?
    This loader doesn't support disc labels , only fullcovers.....
    I suggest you to read the Wiiflow's readme......

6. nando

nando GBAtemp Addict

Jan 1, 2008
    United States
    like i said before, that database was initially meant for digital use so the image size can be very small - there are some higher res disc images there but not for all games. for printing you'll need a larger image which you'll find on other sites.

you'll want at least a 100dpi image. for a dvd, that would be at least 500x500 pixels.

7. pepxl

pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

Jun 19, 2009
    if your using wiitdb to get CD disk art to print for CD labels the resolusion is far to low for a good quality label i suggest cdcovers.cc for higer res disk art for labeling if they have it

8. muffin
    OP

muffin GBAtemp Regular

Oct 28, 2009
    thankyou for all your replys i do look on other cover sites, and sometimes i do request them but still no luck as for full covers with wiiflow it does not seem to find a full label sometimes i get only half a label or i dont find anything , so can anyone please explaine why is it that there is a label called scrabble on the site but when going through the usb loader wiiflow it does not find the label ?????? are there any different things i could try out eg: usb loaders ? etc [​IMG]

many thanks [​IMG]

9. pepxl

pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

Jun 19, 2009
    your simply not looking hard enougth, plus the only full cover for that game is french

http://wiitdb.com/wiitdb/artwork/coverfullHQ/FR/RVHP41.png

10. muffin
    OP

muffin GBAtemp Regular

Oct 28, 2009
    thankyou for the label but how did you get it so big i have tried to view pic and then save as but it never seems to come out that big

thanks

11. zorglub07

zorglub07 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 11, 2007
    France
    If you see a "HQ" link on the top left of the full cover you want, it means that the 1024x680 full cover is available

12. muffin
    OP

muffin GBAtemp Regular

Oct 28, 2009
    [​IMG] :bow:thankyou it worked a treat allthough it is a shame that you cannot d/l the cd images as well [​IMG]