muffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi i would like to know how to download the labels from
Code:
wiitdb.com
i am useing wiiflow 1.1 and finding that it does not seem to find all the labels that i would like allthough they are on the site . i have also tried right click and save but it comes out far 2 small
unsure.gif

thankyou
rolleyes.gif

muffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thankyou for your reply's when i click on a cd image it does not go to full size unless it is very small in the first place , also when i want to put a cd image onto a disc it is all fuzzy and there fore cannot read it , is there any way to correct it as they have got some covers i have been looking for a long time

many thanks
rolleyes.gif

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
blink.gif
blink.gif

You're trying to add a disc label in wiiflow ?
This loader doesn't support disc labels , only fullcovers.....
I suggest you to read the Wiiflow's readme......

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
like i said before, that database was initially meant for digital use so the image size can be very small - there are some higher res disc images there but not for all games. for printing you'll need a larger image which you'll find on other sites.

you'll want at least a 100dpi image. for a dvd, that would be at least 500x500 pixels.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
muffin said:
thankyou for your reply's when i click on a cd image it does not go to full size unless it is very small in the first place , also when i want to put a cd image onto a disc it is all fuzzy and there fore cannot read it , is there any way to correct it as they have got some covers i have been looking for a long time

many thanks
rolleyes.gif

if your using wiitdb to get CD disk art to print for CD labels the resolusion is far to low for a good quality label i suggest cdcovers.cc for higer res disk art for labeling if they have it

muffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thankyou for all your replys i do look on other cover sites, and sometimes i do request them but still no luck as for full covers with wiiflow it does not seem to find a full label sometimes i get only half a label or i dont find anything , so can anyone please explaine why is it that there is a label called scrabble on the site but when going through the usb loader wiiflow it does not find the label ?????? are there any different things i could try out eg: usb loaders ? etc
unsure.gif

many thanks
rolleyes.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
muffin said:
thankyou for all your replys i do look on other cover sites, and sometimes i do request them but still no luck as for full covers with wiiflow it does not seem to find a full label sometimes i get only half a label or i dont find anything , so can anyone please explaine why is it that there is a label called scrabble on the site but when going through the usb loader wiiflow it does not find the label ?????? are there any different things i could try out eg: usb loaders ? etc
unsure.gif

many thanks
rolleyes.gif

your simply not looking hard enougth, plus the only full cover for that game is french

http://wiitdb.com/wiitdb/artwork/coverfullHQ/FR/RVHP41.png

muffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
pepxl said:
muffin said:
unsure.gif

many thanks
rolleyes.gif

your simply not looking hard enougth, plus the only full cover for that game is french

http://wiitdb.com/wiitdb/artwork/coverfullHQ/FR/RVHP41.png
thankyou for the label but how did you get it so big i have tried to view pic and then save as but it never seems to come out that big

thanks

zorglub07

Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
muffin said:
thankyou for the label but how did you get it so big i have tried to view pic and then save as but it never seems to come out that big
thanks
If you see a "HQ" link on the top left of the full cover you want, it means that the 1024x680 full cover is available

muffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
zorglub07 said:
muffin said:
thanks
If you see a "HQ" link on the top left of the full cover you want, it means that the 1024x680 full cover is available
bow.gif
:bow:thankyou it worked a treat allthough it is a shame that you cannot d/l the cd images as well
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill