Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
Haha, thanks for the answers, I really liked thee one with the somerandomguy and bitch-slapping!!

Few more:
1. How come you decided to be a carpenter?
2. Was there anything you wish you could change, lately?
3. Do you have regrets in your life?
4. What do you think of the human race generally, you like humans?
5. If you had to choose one specie to be wiped out the face of the earth, what would it be?
6. You drink (much)?
7. What's your opinion on drugs?
8. What's your opinion on cigarettes?
9. What do you think about the fact that Kolumbo "discovered" America?
10. What is the first think you notice on the girl?
11. What is most important for girl to have/be that she could appeal to you?

1. There was no decision, really. (Not on my part, at least) During my high school summer breaks my family got tired of me hanging around the house and playing video games, so it was decided that I would go to work. Residential framing carpentry has been my family's business for two generations. I used to hate it thoroughly, but the older I get the more I learn to enjoy it.

2. Wow. That's a loaded question. There are hundreds...perhaps thousands...of things I want to change about my life. I'm diligently working on a few of those, right now.

3. Of course I have regrets. I've made a ton of mistakes in my nearly-29 years. I've inadvertantly hurt people, I've let countless opportunities pass me by, I've made piss-poor choices and had to pay for them.

4. In general, I feel that human beings are intrinsically good.
In most places you're more likely to run into helpful, kind-hearted, well-meaning people, than their opposite ilk.
A few places are exceptions to this rule, though; Prisons, legislative centers, dark alleys, youtube....
The good easily outnumber the bad, but unfortunately the bad ones are more easily heard.

5. *grin* This is an excellent question.
When considering a species for eradication, one must ask how the world would change without that creature.
At the very least you're going to alter a local ecosystem drastically with even the most miniscule of changes.
...The choice that would best serve the Earth would probably be to terminate Humanity, but that's hardly a viable option...
Eradicating a remote creature (like a cave-dwelling cricket) with as few ties to the local flora/fauna as possible would be the cautious move,
but it would hardly effect the entire world, so the effort isn't worth it.
So my choice would be to eliminate the Deer Tick.

6. How to answer that... I used to drink far more than I have been, this week. (That's one of the changes I'm trying to make) But yes, I still drink daily if possible. I just reserve the whiskey for special occasions, now.

7. Either you'll be able to handle drugs, or they'll be able to handle you. I've tried about a dozen different drugs. One or two have been long-standing habits. Some of them I have no trouble with, but others have quickly made me into a zombie with no regard for anything, apart from where to get my next 'fix'. (such as methamphetamine)
When people ask my recommendations on drugs, I always tell them "Stick with the natural ones, and you'll regret it less."

8. *glances at the cigarette in his hand* Well, they're not really the "breakfast of champions" as I'm wont to say. I started smoking when I was living in an abandoned house, because buying cigarettes was cheaper than buying food, and they staved off my hunger. These days I really wish I'd never started. I intend to phase them out in time, but it's not the top priority at the moment.

9. Kolumbo? Wasn't he the police detective on TV with one lazy eye?
biggrin.gif
But seriously, how do you 'discover' a land that is already populated by multitudes of people?
It sounds to me like this 'fact' reflects the proverb: "History is written by the victor"

10. *chuckle* That depends on which way she's facing. If she's looking at me, it's her eyes first, and then her mouth. ....however, if I'm behind her, it's ALWAYS her butt. *nodnodnod*

11. A twisted sense of humor, and a love of animals. Those two things are paramount. As far as my personal preferences: I like small ladies with glasses. Redheads particularly, but that's not a requirement. And they absolutely must be experimental/curious about taboo subjects.

Great follow-up questions!

EDIT: Wait...you're not gonna ask what I think about the punk rock scene?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Vulpes! How's life treating you mate?

What's the one thing you'd most like to see happen in America?
What's the first arcade game you remember playing?
What's the first console game you remember playing?
What's the first movie you remember watching?
What are you're favourite reads?
ex-President Bush said the GBAtemp server problems were caused by Al Qaeada, is it true?
Have you seen the movie W. yet?
Hsve you seen the movie The End Of America yet?
Why haven't the brainiacs figured out a way for us to teleport bongs to one another yet?
Craziest thing you've ever seen?
Craziest thing you've ever done?
If I sent all the "gangsta" rappers to Guatanemo would I get a nobel peace prize?
Should I learn how to spell Guatanemo before I use it in a sentence?
Can I just call it Gitmo from now on?
How's your back feeling mate?
Favourite SNL cast?
Last great movie you saw that made you think as well as entertained you?
What bands are you listening to at the mo?

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:

Fair to middling! Having a new job is always a good thing, right?

Hrm...Just one? I guess I'm gonna have to be self-seving and say a more socialized healthcare system.

Zaxxon! On the weekends when I visited my dad, he'd have a roll of quarters, take me and my sister to the best little foot-long hot dog shop in Chattanooga TN, and we'd take turns on the arcade games. This one was my favorite.

Combat on the Atari 2600. (It came with the console) Invisible tanks in a maze with ricocheting bullets FTW!

The first movie that really made an impact on me was Wizards. My dad brought it home when I was five. I watched it ten times before my mother noticed the scene of a fairy in a semi-existant dress and banned it from the house. (Example here)
Right after that is Dr. Seuss' "Halloween is Grinch Night".
(this is not a ploy to get more views on my youtube account... Really!)

I absolutely love science fiction/fantasy sagas. My favorites are, in order of most to least favored:
The Sword of Truth - Terry Goodkind (the first five books, at least)
Nightrunner - Lynn Flewelling
Women of the Otherworld - Kelley Armstrong
Xanth - Piers Anthony (They're hilarious! The first ten books especially.)
The Dark Tower - Steven King (but I fucking HATE the last book.)

ex-President Bush said the GBAtemp server problems were caused by Al Qaeada, is it true?
It's just as true as anything else he's ever said in an official capacity.
/seething sarcasm

I requested it to be downloaded, but I've not yet had the time to see it.

o.o I haven't. Do I need to?

Why haven't the brainiacs figured out a way for us to teleport bongs to one another yet?
Because the world turned it's back on Nicola Tesla. *nodnodnod* Damn you Edison!

Seriously? A flock of 20-25 UFOs.
*completely serious*
Yes, there were other witnesses.
One of them is a 'temper.

Her name was Jennifer. *emphatic nod*
She wanted to have sex in the church basement. We nearly got caught by the pastor. I'm going to hell.

If I sent all the "gangsta" rappers to Guatanemo would I get a nobel peace prize?
Sooo, let me get this straight. You're gonna introduce a few hundred angry people who glorify violence into an environment where hundreds more people are persecuted daily with little-to-no cause and their only hope of justice are inspectors who aren't shown the actual daily goings-on in the compound?
...Just how will this promote peace?

*shrug* It's recommended, but if I unsderstand what you mean, I'll let it slide.

That'll work.

Typical. It hurts. Not as bad as it will be tomorrow, but so long as I'm still walking, it'll be okay.

Favourite SNL cast?
Maybe I'm odd, but my favorite was Phil Hartman.

Hmmmm. I like that question.
Probably "Children of Men".

I'll come back to this one.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Vulpes Abnocto said:
TrolleyDave said:

Fair to middling! Having a new job is always a good thing, right?

Always a good thing mate, I totally forgot to congratulate you on it. I will reply to that PM though!

Hrm...Just one? I guess I'm gonna have to be self-seving and say a more socialized healthcare system.

I totally agree. As much as Michael Moores film Sicko was full of his own propoganda and agenda it still showed how lacking the US health system is. Do you think it'll ever change? Has Obama mentioned anything along those lines? What are some of the other things you would change?

Zaxxon! On the weekends when I visited my dad, he'd have a roll of quarters, take me and my sister to the best little foot-long hot dog shop in Chattanooga TN, and we'd take turns on the arcade games. This one was my favorite.

You total star! Zaxxon's one of my favourites. I don't know if you've ever seen the old Coleco handhelds from the 80's (they did Pacman, Donkey Kong, Galaxians and a few others) but I had the Zaxxon tabletop. Awesome game! If you could own any one arcade cabinet of your choice would Zaxxon be it?

Combat on the Atari 2600. (It came with the console) Invisible tanks in a maze with ricocheting bullets FTW!

I loved that game as well! I still think the old red buttoned 2600 joystick is one of the sturdiest and best built ever. Those bastards could take being thrown at wall and still keep playing! What console do you have the fondest memories of?

The first movie that really made an impact on me was Wizards. My dad brought it home when I was five. I watched it ten times before my mother noticed the scene of a fairy in a semi-existant dress and banned it from the house. (Example here)
Right after that is Dr. Seuss' "Halloween is Grinch Night".
(this is not a ploy to get more views on my youtube account... Really!)

I've not seen Wizards, I'll have to check it out. Do you still watch it now? Have you got any movies from your childhood that you still can't get enough of?

I absolutely love science fiction/fantasy sagas. My favorites are, in order of most to least favored:
The Sword of Truth - Terry Goodkind (the first five books, at least)
Nightrunner - Lynn Flewelling
Women of the Otherworld - Kelley Armstrong
Xanth - Piers Anthony (They're hilarious! The first ten books especially.)
The Dark Tower - Steven King (but I fucking HATE the last book.)

I've not heard of most of those but seein as I love the Dark Tower I'm going to look into them! I've not read the last couple of books yet though. The first 3 are unbeatable reading. You a Stephen King fan in general? The Dark Tower books are such a different style to all his others I've met lots of people who hate one and love the other and vice-versa. Who's your favourite character in the books? And what's your favourite moment?

additionally, The 'Claiming of Sleeping Beauty' trilogy - A. N. Roquelaure (aka Anne Rice)

I've only ever read the Vampire Chronicles or whatever they were called. I like the title of the book though, what's it about?

It's just as true as anything else he's ever said in an official capacity.
/seething sarcasm

Do you think there was ever a moment, besides when he said his own name, he was ever telling the truth during his presidency?

I requested it to be downloaded, but I've not yet had the time to see it.

If you had any respect left for Oliver Stone it'll disappear with this movie. Same with Richard Dreyfuss, Scott Glenn and a bunch of other actors and actresses.

o.o I haven't. Do I need to?

Yep! It's a documentary, or well more like a recording of a university lecture, about how America is becoming a closed off society. It's a very interesting watch and definitely recommended.

Because the world turned it's back on Nicola Tesla. *nodnodnod* Damn you Edison!

When do you think the next guy will come along? I've got some great green here and I'm not sure how long it will last!
wink.gif

Seriously? A flock of 20-25 UFOs.
*completely serious*
Yes, there were other witnesses.
One of them is a 'temper.

Awesome! Did you manage to catch any of it on tape?

Her name was Jennifer. *emphatic nod*
She wanted to have sex in the church basement. We nearly got caught by the pastor. I'm going to hell.

lmao! You're not going to hell mate. I'll be there first and I'm taking the place over and turning it into a personal sauna.

Sooo, let me get this straight. You're gonna introduce a few hundred angry people who glorify violence into an environment where hundreds more people are persecuted daily with little-to-no cause and their only hope of justice are inspectors who aren't shown the actual daily goings-on in the compound?
...Just how will this promote peace?

It'll stop the spread of Wiggerdom and idiot wannabe crips.

*shrug* It's recommended, but if I unsderstand what you mean, I'll let it slide.

Thank you, I knew you wouldn't mind too much.

That'll work.

Cool! Now I've just got to figure out another sentence to use it in! lol

Ok how about this, if I rounded up the Bush family and put them all in Gitmo what do you think my chances of getting a nobel peace prize are?

Typical. It hurts. Not as bad as it will be tomorrow, but so long as I'm still walking, it'll be okay.

Nightmare. Don't go killing yourself in the new job mate, look after your back. The last thing you need is it damaged even more.

Favourite SNL cast?
Maybe I'm odd, but my favorite was Phil Hartman.

Phil Hartman was excellent! Shame he died so young, the few episodes of 3rd Rock that he was in are some of my favourites. I really like Eddie Murphy. I loved the original seasons cast obviously, but who doesn't! Eddie Murphy was fantastic though, always loved his version of Mr Rogers Neighborhood.

Hmmmm. I like that question.
Probably "Children of Men".

I finally managed to watch that recently, top calss film. When the baby cries and everything just stops, a beautiful moment in a film if ever I've seen one. The ending went a different way then I thought. With the way the whole thing was played really downbeat that's how I thought it was going to end, I'm glad it didn't!

I'll come back to this one.

You better had!
wink.gif

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Responding to TrolleyDave:

I totally agree. As much as Michael Moores film Sicko was full of his own propoganda and agenda it still showed how lacking the US health system is. Do you think it'll ever change? Has Obama mentioned anything along those lines? What are some of the other things you would change?
I think I'd decrease the amount of growth hormones allowed in the food, here.
I'm fucking tired of seeing 5 year olds with tits.

You total star! Zaxxon's one of my favourites. I don't know if you've ever seen the old Coleco handhelds from the 80's (they did Pacman, Donkey Kong, Galaxians and a few others) but I had the Zaxxon tabletop. Awesome game! If you could own any one arcade cabinet of your choice would Zaxxon be it?
As a matter of fact, I also had the Zaxxon tabletop. It wasn't nearly as fun, since it wasn't nearly as large, but it was good enough to get one's game-fix.
If I could choose one arcade game to own, it'd probably be Lethal Enforcers. I must have spend $100 on that game over the span of a single Summer.

I loved that game as well! I still think the old red buttoned 2600 joystick is one of the sturdiest and best built ever. Those bastards could take being thrown at wall and still keep playing! What console do you have the fondest memories of?
I see I'm not the only one who tested the joystick's durability.
happy.gif
You could use those things as hammers.
The console I remember most fondly was probably the NES. I still want this t-shirt.

I've not seen Wizards, I'll have to check it out. Do you still watch it now? Have you got any movies from your childhood that you still can't get enough of?
Wizards is great! The animation is odd, but you should definitely see it.
"They killed Fritz!"
There are still a few that I like to watch with my nieces/nephews. An American Tail, Disney's Robin Hood, and All Dogs go to Heaven are among these

I've not heard of most of those but seein as I love the Dark Tower I'm going to look into them! I've not read the last couple of books yet though. The first 3 are unbeatable reading. You a Stephen King fan in general? The Dark Tower books are such a different style to all his others I've met lots of people who hate one and love the other and vice-versa. Who's your favourite character in the books? And what's your favourite moment?
I was a Steven King fan for a looong time. Right up until he got hit by a mini van. I think he lost the magic, at that moment. If you finish The Dark Tower 7, you'll understand why I say this. Once again; I've read better fanfiction. Hell I've Written better fanfiction.
My favorite character HAS to be Flagg, the magician of many titles and times.
Favorite moment? Hmm...When King went back and revised book 1, he really improved the scene where Roland hyponitizes Jake, by adding a single line that made me shudder.
The absolutely love Book 4: Wizard and Glass
But his best book ever was 'Desperation'.

Do you think there was ever a moment, besides when he (Bush) said his own name, he was ever telling the truth during his presidency?
Sure. When he said 'My job'd be a whole lot easier if I was a dictator' /paraphrase

If you had any respect left for Oliver Stone it'll disappear with this movie. Same with Richard Dreyfuss, Scott Glenn and a bunch of other actors and actresses.
Somehow I expected that.

Yep! It's a documentary, or well more like a recording of a university lecture, about how America is becoming a closed off society. It's a very interesting watch and definitely recommended.
I'll be looking for it.

When do you think the next guy will come along? I've got some great green here and I'm not sure how long it will last!
wink.gif

dry.gif
Dood. These days all we get is 50% mid-grade Mexican and 50% homegrown crap. I had some that actually tasted like mud from a swamp, once.
...Don't ask me how I know what swamp mud tastes like.

Awesome! Did you manage to catch any of it on tape?
Not a bit. I don't think it would have shown up, though. They were a very dull orange color. If I weren't a stargazer by nature there's no way I'd ever have noticed them.
lmao! You're not going to hell mate. I'll be there first and I'm taking the place over and turning it into a personal sauna.
I've always known I'd be in good company when I got there.

It'll stop the spread of Wiggerdom and idiot wannabe crips.
Meh, I still wouldn't wish that sort of treatment on (nearly) anyone.

Ok how about this, if I rounded up the Bush family and put them all in Gitmo what do you think my chances of getting a nobel peace prize are?
Business before pleasure, mate.
Cheney and his goons should go first.
I bet he'd go down fighting, though. (He's practiced his headshots, after all.)
He'd die behind the trigger of a Browning M2 like Sean Penn in 'Taps'.

Phil Hartman was excellent! Shame he died so young, the few episodes of 3rd Rock that he was in are some of my favourites. I really like Eddie Murphy. I loved the original seasons cast obviously, but who doesn't! Eddie Murphy was fantastic though, always loved his version of Mr Rogers Neighborhood.
Did you see Hartman in the show "News Radio"? If not, you should.
I need to DL that show some time soon.
Eddie Murphy was absolutely hilarious before he actually started making kid's movies. I thought his best movie was 'Coming to America'

I finally managed to watch that recently, top class film. When the baby cries and everything just stops, a beautiful moment in a film if ever I've seen one. The ending went a different way then I thought. With the way the whole thing was played really downbeat that's how I thought it was going to end, I'm glad it didn't!
I recommend that everyone watch it once. Most of my friends refused to ever watch it again, though.
was when he walked in to find his friend asleep at his chair, with the Quietus in front of him. Nearly tore me up until he woke up.

Nothing really 'new'.
Hmm....would you accept an excerpt of my playlist?

Matchbox 20 - Lets See How Far We've Come
Panic at the Disco - There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey. You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet
America - Ventura Highway
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Down on the Corner
Daniel Beddingfield - Gotta get thru this
George Clinton w/ Parliament Funkadelic - Atomic Dog
The Offspring - The Kids Aren't Alright
System of a Down - IEAOAIO
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - The Impression that I Get
The Rolling Stones - Paint it Black (I added one this when I was painting)
Primus - Wynona's Big Brown Beaver
David Gray - Babylon
Danny Elfman's version of Ode to Joy (Clockwork Orange)
Breaking Benjamin - Diary of Jane
Bob Segar - Night Moves

superdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. why are you infront of me in kyt?
2. why i am i behind you in kyt?
3. why are we almost in the middle of the kyt list?
4. why do we answer question that haven't been answered by the person in the spotlight?
5. why is it called KYT(Know Your Temper) and not KTAV(Know The Awesome Vulpes?
moogle.gif
doesn't this look like a fox or wolf somewhat?
smileipb2.png
or
dry.gif
which one?
wtf.gif
does this look like it's constipated?
9. Watchmen or batman or superman or star wars or spider man?
10. Me vs Superman who would win in a fight?
11. the stongest guy or woman in comic book/movie/human vs me who whould win?
12. do mods of powers to turn superman to dust?
13. why is everyone starting to do more then 10 question now, i like this way better ask as many questions as you want?
14. if you were a mod what would you do?
15. if you could rename gbatemp what would it be?
psp.gif
vs
nds.gif
vs
gbasp2.gif
vs TrolleyDave?

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. why are you infront of me in kyt?
I asked first.
2. why i am i behind you in kyt?
Hey, you snooze you lose.
3. why are we almost in the middle of the kyt list?
Because I like snoozing, too. ^^;
4. why do we answer question that haven't been answered by the person in the spotlight?
o.O I believe I may be too sober to understand you at this moment.
5. why is it called KYT(Know Your Temper) and not KTAV(Know The Awesome Vulpes?
They would have called it "Superdudes" but yanno some jerk went and took that as his username. *grin*
moogle.gif
doesn't this look like a fox or wolf somewhat?
*screams and runs away crying*
No more uNFing! NO MORE uNFing!
smileipb2.png
or
dry.gif
which one?
They're inseparable. Wherever you see a
smileipb2.png
there's a
dry.gif
watching and shaking it's head.

wtf.gif
does this look like it's constipated?
*nodnodnod* And a little infected, too. You should have it lanced.
9. Watchmen or batman or superman or star wars or spider man?
No thank you. I like women.
happy.gif

(kidding)

10. Me vs Superman who would win in a fight?
Superman's first bowel movement of the morning would win.
(Superman need not be present.)

11. the stongest guy or woman in comic book/movie/human vs me who whould win?
Vs. Comic book characters you would actually win.
bow.gif

See, they're made of paper and ink.

12. do mods of powers to turn superman to dust?
No, but Toni's modpowers would irradiate him to the point where he'd have to live on the moon.
13. why is everyone starting to do more then 10 question now, i like this way better ask as many questions as you want?
*shrug* Dunno, but I've never been afraid to break that rule.
Did you know that I like answering non-questions with questions?

14. if you were a mod what would you do?
I'd make it into a religious group and rake in trillions of dollars.
15. if you could rename gbatemp what would it be?
o.o I'd replace the name with a smell, to make it harder to find or talk about.
psp.gif
vs
nds.gif
vs
gbasp2.gif
vs TrolleyDave?
Most people don't know that TrolleyDave has four nipples on one breast. They're arranged in the NDS button configuration.
(*grin* This will be up for months before he sees it)

budrow66

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My first, forgive me.

1. How many girls have you made cry?

2. How many times do you rewrite a post before you pin it?

3. If you were Jesus who would be your God?

4. How did the Temp become part of your ritual?

5. When did you start passing the bong to post exactly, was it when you started crying like a little noob, or when you threw up?

All in jest take care man...

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My first, forgive me.
Not 'no', but 'HELL No'.

1. How many girls have you made cry?
dry.gif

About a dozen or so.
.....jackass.

2. How many times do you rewrite a post before you pin it?
*stifling a grin*
Again, about a dozen or so.

3. If you were Jesus who would be your God?
...I really don't know much about Judaism.
Can't we just make fun of the Catholics or Scientologists, like usual?

4. How did the Temp become part of your ritual?
When some 'temper just kept on and kept on and kept on talking about these people as though I had any concept of who they were. Unfortunately when my curiosity is piqued, I'll almost always check out the source.
There are some people who take advantage of that.
dry.gif

5. When did you start passing the bong to post exactly, was it when you started crying like a little noob, or when you threw up?
Urm, as I remember it I got put on bong-restriction.
At least *I've* never thrown up on *you*!

All in jest take care man...
biggrin.gif
If I took your words half as seriously as I did when we first met,
there's no way we'd still be talking.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1.) How does it feel to be the subject of the longest running Know Your Temps thread in GBAtemp history?

2.) Do you tease superdude about it daily?

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.) How does it feel to be the subject of the longest running Know Your Temps thread in GBAtemp history?
Feels good man.
smileipb2.png

I just wish I were more interesting, so it'd be warranted.

2.) Do you tease superdude about it daily?
Nah. The only person I give hell about it is science.
wub.gif

budrow66

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. Will this KYT ever die?

2. Will Toni be able to get the money to get his turtle back from Szyslak?

3. How many times have you fallen asleep, when you really wished you hadn't?

4. Who do you hate most in my basement?

5. If life was a cookie, would you dip it in milk?

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Will this KYT ever die?
All good things must come to an end. (even Wildwood Weed)
Some time around October the next KYT might be posted.

Shhh. We're planning a rescue mission at this very moment. P1ngy and I built a large wooden badger and delivered it to Syzlak. Now we're waiting on nightfall so that we can leap out and take Syslak by surprise.
....waitaminute

3. How many times have you fallen asleep, when you really wished you hadn't?
cry.gif
I can't count that high, man.
At least you don't ALWAYS write shit on my forehead, these days......I think....

4. Who do you hate most in my basement?
Whoever is making me sit on the bleachers......or Larry when he's playing a game poorly.

5. If life was a cookie, would you dip it in milk?
I'd lap up the cream and then drown it like a vengeful Elder God.
biggrin.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
How's life treating you mate?
Are you Syzzies partner in crime in the Toni's turtle kidnapping caper?
Heard any good tunes lately?
Seen any good films lately?
If you could create any device you wanted what would it be?
I just ate 32 hot chillis, would it have been better if I'd have put them in a burrito?
Does anybody ever know what Playallday is talking about?
Do you think science will ever start a new season of KYT?
Did you know JPH is banned again?
What's with all these "Has XXXX ever helped you threads"?
And where's mine?
And what about yours?
Has Obama brought any real change to the grass roots of America?
You don't mind me asking more questions in your KYT do you?

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like a $5 prostitute in a dark alley.

I didn't help him steal it, but he's having me draw the tattoos on it's shell

Sure. I found this one the other day. It's pretty catchy.
:3

YES! budrow66 gave me one called "City of Ember".
I say it'll be this next generation's "Nevernding Story".
"Quarantine" was also quite good, imho

A bicycle with a pistoning sex toy in the seat, that moves when the pedals are pushed. A lady friend of mine requested it.
There are videos of such bikes being demonstrated around the web. The one on the streets of Japan is pretty interesting.

I just ate 32 hot chillis, would it have been better if I'd have put them in a burrito?
Probably, but I'm thinking they'd be best as a smoothie.

Nope. Not even playallday himself.

Probably not. He's too busy with that "Let's Play Mums" DS game

*nods and rolls his eyes* I heard about it an hour ago.
Dunno why it happened this time. Sounds pretty fucktarded to me.

So long as it's not that girugamesh crap, I don't care.

And where's mine?
Give me a few minutes. I'll get right on that.

And what about yours?
.....I don't help anybody. That's no big secret.

How can he when he's still mopping up Dubya's colossal fuck ups?

Actually, yeah, I'm seriously offfended.
dry.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
That sucks mate, you're a top bloke and you deserve life to treat you better then that

I hope he's cutting you in an the ransom and not just paying you the standard turtle tattoo fee?

YouTube is acting like bollocks for me at the mo but I'll check that out later, cheers mate!

I've got City of Ember but not had a chance to watch it yet. I didn't mind Quarantine myself, the lead actress was alot less annoying then she is in Dexter. Have you seen REC, the Spanish film that Quarantine is a remake of?

A bicycle with a pistoning sex toy in the seat, that moves when the pedals are pushed. A lady friend of mine requested it.
There are videos of such bikes being demonstrated around the web. The one on the streets of Japan is pretty interesting.

That's fucking genius! I'm gonna hunt some of those vids down.

I'll try that later.

Nope. Not even playallday himself.
That's pretty much what I thought.

lmao. Do you think he'll read that and close your KYT out of spite?

Yep, just read it in the shoutbox myself. I don't know what happened either. I think we should threaten Toni with videos of his turtle being tortured until he spills the beans.

Girugamesh?

And where's mine?
Well thank you good sir, I feel alot less left out now!

And what about yours?
Don't talk wet man, you add alot to the forum.

Very good point. I'm just very dubious about Obama, he stinks of cult of personality to me so I have to keep asking.
wink.gif

dry.gif

Well then you definitely won't like me asking more questions in my reply!

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That sucks mate, you're a top bloke and you deserve life to treat you better then that
Meh, this old world hasn't found a way to kill me yet.

I hope he's cutting you in an the ransom and not just paying you the standard turtle tattoo fee?
Well, he won't give me money, but he did let me out of my cage for the project.
yay.gif

YouTube is acting like bollocks for me at the mo but I'll check that out later, cheers mate!
Oh be sure to!

I've got City of Ember but not had a chance to watch it yet. I didn't mind Quarantine myself, the lead actress was alot less annoying then she is in Dexter. Have you seen REC, the Spanish film that Quarantine is a remake of?
blink.gif
I've never even heard of it. I'll be looking for it now, though. So you say the girl is on Dexter? I've been meaning to get season 1 of that show.

That's fucking genius! I'm gonna hunt some of those vids down.
There's also a stationary bike version, but it's hardly as interesting.
There's something oddly pleasant about a cute girl riding on a high-traffic street trying to hide her OH face. *evil grin*

I'll try that later.
It'd probably be a great hangover cure. Wish I'd had one this morning.
wacko.gif

lmao. Do you think he'll read that and close your KYT out of spite?
I keep expecting it. I told him that his next reminder would be pictures of tubgirl and goatse.cx's love-child.

Yep, just read it in the shoutbox myself. I don't know what happened either. I think we should threaten Toni with videos of his turtle being tortured until he spills the beans.
I wish he'd have just kept his nose clean, but truth be told, I really didn't expect him to.

Girugamesh?
*covers his ears* lalalalalalalaIcan'thearyoulalalalalala

And where's mine?
Well thank you good sir, I feel alot less left out now!
Next one should be Toni, if only to make Hadrian jealous.

And what about yours?
Don't talk wet man, you add alot to the forum.
And every bit of it in the EoF.
biggrin.gif

Very good point. I'm just very dubious about Obama, he stinks of cult of personality to me so I have to keep asking.
wink.gif

I'm still hopeful about him, but I seriously doubt he'll be very different from most of our recent presidents.

dry.gif

Well then you definitely won't like me asking more questions in my reply!
Pretty sure I can deal with it.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Shhh. We're planning a rescue mission at this very moment. P1ngy and I built a large wooden badger and delivered it to Syzlak. Now we're waiting on nightfall so that we can leap out and take Syslak by surprise.
....waitaminute
Don't worry. I have terrible reading comprehension. And I love wooden badgers. I'm leaving work now, so I can't wait to see if there are any surprises on my door step!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu:
    im not a very bright individual, but we live and we learn
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Materia_tofu, We do learn a lot from plenty of talented individuals.
  • Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu:
    this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to be doing fine.
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Well, from what I've heard from my parents, he had a seizure last night, perhaps an epileptic episode, fucking died, had a near death experience, my dad called the paramedics, they showed up, took him to the hospital, and he woke up covered in tubes, and started complaining.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    He couldn't eat until after his MRI, when he had a bomb pop.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    What matters now is that he's doing alright.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But you still don't know what it was?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Has he had seizures before?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    apparently stress can cause seizures, my brother had one during a test once
    never had one before that, and never had one since
  • Redleviboy123 @ Redleviboy123:
    Question about game texture chanching Do i need an own game id?
    @Veho for those that want to
    experience being sonic the hedgehog
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, you mean
    furries.
    well, sonic fans are a whole separate thing from furries
    like bronys
    sonic porn is too weird even for me