XP
Country
United States
Have you played BoTW yet?
If so, was it on Wii U or Switch?
How far have you gotten?
Did you enjoy the game?
Were you previously a LoZ fan?
Did the game make a big impact on your expectations of games from Nintendo from now on?

D

Deleted User

would you ever live on mars if you had the opportunity? Oof, I dunno about that >_< the thought of even travelling through space to even get there first makes my skin crawl; I mean what if something goes horribly wrong and the transport runs out of *insert whatever the transport runs on* and you end up drifting endlessly into space with no way of getting home? You'd literally starve to death! :cry:
But on the other hand, if you could just magically teleport there, then I guess it might be worth seeing what living on another planet feels like. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Have you played BoTW yet? Yep, I have!
If so, was it on Wii U or Switch? For the Switch; I got it on launch day.
How far have you gotten? I literally just got the hang-glider from the old man and made my way across the bridge and up the mountains, but then I kept getting shot by those bloody guardians that kept popping out of nowhere. :gun: I actually ended up selling the game, not due to that, but I just needed some money for something else... Fast RMX for Switch kept me occupied for a while though! =)
Did you enjoy the game? It was definitely fun, and some of the graphics were stunning, but those types of RPGs aren't very much my cup of tea. I only bought BotW because it was the only bloomin' title that was worth it for that particular moment lol.
Were you previously a LoZ fan? I haven't really followed the LoZ franchise very much in my lifetime, so I'm not really... my little cousin and uncle do though, and they absolutely enjoy the crap out of a lot of LoZ titles. :P But like I say, not my cup of tea.
Did the game make a big impact on your expectations of games from Nintendo from now on? I think I knew Nintendo could do a bit better than what they had produced in BotW. I mean, don't get me wrong, they went a completely different style and gameplay mechanics with it, but there diffinitely were some kinks that could have been improved imo.
But when they announced ARMS, I think my expectations of the big N making a much more appealing title to me payed off for sure; I am thoroughly looking forward to that game this coming Friday, no matter the critisizm it gets! :grog:
Can you beat Bob-omb battlefield in 0.5x A presses? O__O .....err, can't say I have, I don't think... have you? :P

Last edited by ,
Reactions: drenal

bennyman123abc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you ever speed run a game?
If so, what game?
Do you like Twenty One Pilots?
If so, what's your favorite song by them?
Did you ever play Super Mario Sunshine?
If so, did you finish it? (I haven't and I've been playing it for 12 years :P)
Are you excited for Nintendo's E3 performance?
If so, what do you expect the most out of their show tomorrow?

D

Deleted User

Have you ever speed run a game? If so, what game? I tried to speedrun Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric at one point when I still had a Wii U, and I think I got around under an hour lol; the game is that buggy and filled with exploits and massive shortcuts to skip the story that it even takes some of the more skilled people only around 35 minutes at the most to complete. :lol:
Do you like Twenty One Pilots? I've heard of them, but I don't think I've ever heard any of their music.
Did you ever play Super Mario Sunshine? Nope, but it looks like a good Mario game to try out sometime.
Are you excited for Nintendo's E3 performance? I'm very much looking forward to seeing what they'll feed us this year, but at the same time, not gonna get my hopes up too much after the disappointing Nintendo E3 last year.
If so, what do you expect the most out of their show tomorrow? Might be nice to see some more Mario Oddysey footage, maybe? Other than that, I'm not really sure what to expect, tbh...

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

How is life? Life is perfectly fine, thanks for asking
Is the stickman game still going to be for the 3ds? Nope; I hit hardware limitations, so I can't target 3DS anymore. My latest blog entry pointed this out. :(
What coding language are you using? For SMag? If so, C# (since I use Unity)
Favorite game? Jet Set Radio

D

Deleted User

Favourite band/musical group/singer? I like listening to Skrillex a lot; I'm a bit of a dubstep/drumstep junkie
What's the origin of your username? While being hooked on Minecraft for a while back in 2015, I was trying to think of a really good "company" name to use when I was creating my games and stuff so it would make my content look that bit more professional. Then one day, I must have thought to myself (for some weird reason) "hmm, Minecraft is a world full of Voxels" and I guess I thought the word 'Voxel' was quite a cool word to use in the name I was trying to think of...
Alas, the user name/"company" name Voxel Studios was born! /cringe

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Seriel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill