Gaming Kudos for the amount of effort

Shuji1987

~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've been impressed by the amount of effort Nintendo puts into spreading the word about the ambassador program and how they want to make up for the price cut. So far I've been notified on the following sources:

- Nintendo's official website
- Nintendo eShop (as a video, nothing special just scrolling text)
- Through the 3DS message system, blue led was burning and it was about the ambassador program
- Through email

How they try to reach every consumer is noteworthy, same goes for the executives taking a salary cut, Iwata writing an apology letter and how they try to compensate you by giving 20 games.

I just have to say that Nintendo is doing their very best to keep their customers statisfied.

One word for all of it, awesome.

Memino

Trophies
XP
Country
Yea fair play to them. I thought the whole price drop thing would backfire bad and kill the console off completely but the way they're handling it gives me hope that it'll pick up. They didn't have to give anything, as it was our choice to pay that much for the 3ds at launch so good for them.

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally a thread seeing the positive! I also think well done to Nintendo- I waited til a 3DS had a deal on and took it, and I needed a replacement for my old DS anyway so I feel in no way hard done to. I knew the price would drop at some point anyway and 20 free games (21 including four swords- which if it is online will take up all my time until Christmas) will more than make up for the money I 'lost' (I don't think I lost it, I've racked up a lot of hours on it since march! Worth every penny- plus the new price is only £20 less than I paid)

Anyone else think the 3DS being 'Leaked' before the DSiXL came out was Nintendo trying to stop people who bought the XL for £160 odd complaining when it's next-gen came out the year later for not much more (a launch day 3DS was £175 to help promote them)

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
The only thing I think lacks is a confirmation of sorts that you're registered as an ambassador... like a notification or something that assures you that you are "safe"...
tongue.gif

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Im happy about what nintendo have done to make up for it, its a nice gesture...

But were still waiting a month for the free nes games which quite frankly could be emulated right now on practically every console ever and as for the GBA games they said "by the end of 2011" which for all we know means december 31st. Yes its nice what nintendo have done but it'd be nicer if they made these games ready for the 12th august instead of making us wait what could be 4months.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo