Kotaku unknowingly advertising flash carts?

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Take a look here...

http://kotaku.com/#!5791527/now-these-...cases/gallery/1

Now tell me...do you see something familiar? No? Click the expand button. Still don't see it?

WqmW4.jpg

What about now?

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't really Kotaku for anyone willing to spend the 10 seconds to actually use their brain.

The pictures themselves are from the original website, Waterfield bags. They actually have some nice bags. I still have a my cargo bag I bought 10 years ago!

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hahahaha nice!
speaking of which, anyone else like looking up articles about flash carts on kotaki and just sit down and read the comments and lol? i do it when im bored haha

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
doyama said:
This isn't really Kotaku for anyone willing to spend the 10 seconds to actually use their brain.

The pictures themselves are from the original website, Waterfield bags. They actually have some nice bags. I still have a my cargo bag I bought 10 years ago!

I'm sure everyone can see that. The point is Kotaku staff never made the effort to check these photos before rolling them out on the site. Then again, they hardly ever make the effort to proofread their articles either.

MEGAMANTROTSKY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kotaku is a pathetic, pro-corporate, waste of space. The same goes for all of those other so-called "gaming blogs" that are embedded with the capitalists.

Somewhat on-topic:
They couldn't just take pictures of their own equipment? They get most of it for free or ahead of everybody else (or both), anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-