Hacking RELEASE Kosmos - A Hekate CFW-package

c0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just downloaded Kosmos and launched Atmosphere from the CFW shortcut, launching from the payload would trigger a fusee-secondary.bin error. Typing from noobland here, and since that's the first time I hack my switch and was already on 7.0, I can't install .NSP files through Goldleaf, it still crashes when I try :-(

I guess I will have to wait for a new version of Goldleaf with the right sigpatches package for newly hacked switcharous... :-/

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Just downloaded Kosmos and launched Atmosphere from the CFW shortcut, launching from the payload would trigger a fusee-secondary.bin error. Typing from noobland here, and since that's the first time I hack my switch and was already on 7.0, I can't install .NSP files through Goldleaf, it still crashes when I try :-(

I guess I will have to wait for a new version of Goldleaf with the right sigpatches package for newly hacked switcharous... :-/
It crashes because latest kosmos doesn't include any sigpatches

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yep. They're separated because some places wanted the sigpatches separate to ensure the 'core' package' cannot be used for piracy. Combining the two is all you need to do.

Reactions: Ty_ and jorgesd

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yep. They're separated because some places wanted the sigpatches separate to ensure the 'core' package' cannot be used for piracy. Combining the two is all you need to do.

Weird that that's all you need to do to satisfy legality. It’s so transparent.

tiliarou

Trophies
XP
Country
France

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I have two questions:

1) What is ES patches? What is this one that's missing? Do I need it or not? How do I add it if I do?
2) Does this version of Kosmos not allow you to install 90% of NSPs like natkoden says?

Edit: It's really five questions isn't it?

tiliarou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Reactions: nWo

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

tiliarou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
im not talking about that

they still offer the patches, but they're missing one patch

and I post here because I want to
My bad for the missing patch. I think they just pushed an update for this.

For the rest, I was just highlighting that your particular message saying that you hate it was not bringing anything...

Bargy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Is anyone else getting an error with extracting the Atmosphere folder from the SDSetup zip file? I’ve tried redownloading it a few times this-morning and still getting the same error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Being old and bitter has its advantages lol