Hacking RELEASE Kosmos - A Hekate CFW-package

Dt123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still on 6.x , not planning on updating and on an older version of Kosmos , not planning on updating my Switch FW, so is it safe to update for me or are the issues being reported for all fw versions?

Also, since I have auto RCM i have to update by copying the files over to my sd card manually right?

So I have to delete, /atmosphere , / modules, / bootloader & then copy and replace the kosmos files , if what I read is correct.

Last edited by Dt123,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm still on 6.x , not planning on updating and on an older version of Kosmos , not planning on updating my Switch FW, so is it safe to update for me or are the issues being reported for all fw versions?

Also, since I have auto RCM i have to update by copying the files over to my sd card manually right?
Yes and no, you need to follow the new Readme if you want the latest version of Kosmos.

Reactions: Dt123

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Yep I did read the github post if that's what you mean, i just forgot to mention it in the post and edited it in like 2mins later ~_~.
hehe yes, then it's correct. I tried yesterday and works fine. It complained once that it didn't find it, but then I just launched again and it worked. Happened before so no biggie. FW 6.2.0 here tho.

Reactions: Dt123

Bout

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just tried an update to Kosmos v11.10.2 and it failed to pass switch logo (nintendo logo OK).
Before update I wiped my sd card + copied kosmos archive + added ES/FS patches from another post (patches2.0.0-7.0.1).

Used to work with previous version (v11.10.1).
Rolled back to previous version and just updated the switch folder to get a working toolbox... Profit.

Any idea why I could not fully boot with newer version ?

Bout

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes sorry.
Thank you for your help :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Annnnnd my apologies again, it actually works like a charm...
Tried again and it works. I probably did a wrong copy/paste in my previous attempt.

Thank you all and the developpers for the nice package !

Reactions: tiliarou

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
Just tried an update to Kosmos v11.10.2 and it failed to pass switch logo (nintendo logo OK).
Before update I wiped my sd card + copied kosmos archive + added ES/FS patches from another post (patches2.0.0-7.0.1).

Used to work with previous version (v11.10.1).
Rolled back to previous version and just updated the switch folder to get a working toolbox... Profit.

Any idea why I could not fully boot with newer version ?
Switch to FAT32 if you're on ExFAT

Jaybepr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am getting an error with 0.5, FW 7.0.1. ERROR CODE: 0x234a02 Module: FS (2) Error description: Invalid NCA magic (missing sigpatches?)(Firmware to low?)(4517) Any ideas?????

dexter90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Reactions: Jaybepr

Jaybepr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, you read and apply this?

My friend, can you be little more specific. SORRY kind of noob on this, I have the Goldleaf 0.4 kind of working because I was able to install most of my NSP's but some of them will stock at the end before finish. That only happens in some NSP's not all, that's why I like to try the version 0.5.

Jaybepr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, you read and apply this? sorry for the bad english

Ok my friend yes yes i did install the file with the Patches on my Atmosphere, the problem was NOT fixed.

I did that and it did not work, I get the same error.

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Ok my friend yes yes i did install the file with the Patches on my Atmosphere, the problem was NOT fixed.

I did that and it did not work, I get the same error.

show me your folder structure

it needs to be like this:

atmosphere\exefs_patches\es_patches
atmosphere\kip_patches\fs_patches

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/tP_4p2-HkOo?si=YA0-tpAzP26E-P66