ROM Hack Korg DS-10 Hacking.

Kerian

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
rushpunk said:
After playing it more something else i would like to see is multi track. I dont like the idea that in the song menu you can only select one pattern per row. Would it be possible to make it where you can play more than one pattern at a time in the song tracking area?

Im craving some real drum sounds as well.

This is possibly the coolest thing ive ever seen on the ds.

Yay Korg!
you can indeed compose entire songs and play all patterns one after another in a row.

chimin45

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had posted a response but as you can see it was removed because I used the URL link to the website of the company for whom the subject matter is being posted for namely the korg brand. I merely wanted to let anyone know if you as in anybody serious in music that korg had a product that was alittle more of what everybody was asking of the DS version, and its name is the kaossolator if Ive spelled it correctly by korg with more realistic sound samples not as user friendly as the 2 dual screens and such but very similar much more sound flexablity. hopefully I ve followed all the rules By the way for anyone who is inerested there are aleast 4 free download releases of CD/album oringinal recordings by various artists in the Genre of the type of music that the DS is created FYI

TheH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Music played live with the korg ds-10 and sometimes added guitar in the live
smile.gif

big gig coming up for like 1000 ppl
smile.gif

http://dstruction.kicks-ass.net/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.