OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yugiohwct2011.jpg

Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. today announced the latest entry in the Yu-Gi-Oh! video game series. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011 Over the Nexus, for Nintendo DS™, brings all of the strategy, fun and dueling of the Yu-Gi-Oh! card game to the handheld! An all-new storyline pulled from the fan favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's animated series (on Cartoon Network) gives players the chance to play alongside and duel with their favorite characters from the cast as well as some new opponents!

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011 seamlessly combines high-paced dueling with a deep and enthralling story mode. This time, players start in the desolate and deserted city of Crash Town - with ambitions and dreams of travelling to New Domino city to battle in the coveted World Racing Grand Prix. Soon, you realize this isn't a dream as much as it could be a reality, so along with Toru and a cast of other familiar characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe, you begin to make your way to New Domino city to duel with the best!

At the heart of Yu-Gi-Oh! lies the competitive art of card dueling! And Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011 spares no expense to give players the ultimate dueling experience with updated duelist screens for faster battles, over 4,200 playable cards, including Storm of Ragnarok, and multiplayer to compete in duel runner battles with teammates.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011 adds and enhances some key features to boost dueling and allow players to interact and connect with the Yu-Gi-Oh! community. Some features include:

MULTIPLAYER: Battle anyone, anywhere, anytime via Wi-Fi connection and compete in weekly duel championships each with new rules and live leader boards!
REPLAY: Replay has been added, giving duelists the chance to save a duel and review it again to see where they had the most success or lost! Even see what moves the computer made!
DECK DIAGNOSTICS: The Deck Diagnostics tool continue to give players instant feedback by offering players the chance to evaluate their decks and create better hands for dueling.
DUEL PUZZLE EDITOR: The Duel Puzzle Editor allows players to post questions and answers via Wi-Fi connection while gaining points and rankings.
TUTORIALS: Beginning duelists can jump right into the game with the all new in-game Tutorial that includes instructions in deck structuring and coaching tools to make the best "next move."

Scheduled to be released in Spring 2011, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011 will launch in time for the Yu-Gi-Oh! US World Championship Qualifier Tournament. This tournament attracts thousands of the nation's best duelists and has them battle it out to determine who represents the US in the Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship Tournament.[/p]

Source

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Who cares, when you have tons of people cheating on these games, thanks to the piracy. =/

They could wait a little and launch it on 3DS.

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maedhros said:
Who cares, when you have tons of people cheating on these games, thanks to the piracy. =/

so true so very true they always cheat because they suck or to dam lazzy thats why i dont play online when i play random matches i always play with friends

Elvarg

Zyzz™
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ars25 said:
Maedhros said:

so true so very true they always cheat because they suck or to dam lazzy thats why i dont play online when i play random matches i always play with friends

haha when i go on wifi theres guys with all all these 999points and the best cards lol

Posts merged

QUOTE(Aeladya @ Jan 30 2011, 03:19 PM)
I only care about the storyline...

dueling bit is alright but then you get bored then you go back to it.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait until Spring. Good thing the Japanese version has the English language built-in.
Story is important because WiFi will be filled with hackers and disconnectors, plus I don't think the AI got any smarter in this game.

Elvarg

Zyzz™
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DeMoN said:
I can't wait until Spring. Good thing the Japanese version has the English language built-in.
Story is important because WiFi will be filled with hackers and disconnectors, plus I don't think the AI got any smarter in this game.

i cbf getting out of the access point when im losing so i just take the points minus.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
machomuu said:
WiiBricker said:
I can confirm cheaters. My first random online match was against someone who beat me in his first draw with exodia. What an a**hole...
...Where's the fun in that?
Fun? Go elsewhere if you want fun. That's the truth kid..
Nah, when I play YGO I don't play on WFC anyway. Besides, I like Yu-Gi-Oh (Thanks to Little Kuriboh).

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Stevetry said:
.... another one
TwinRetro said:
Just a few more and I can make my castle using nothing but Yu-gi-oh game boxes.
They make many new card each year. It's a given that they'd make new games each year.

Aeladya said:
I only care about the storyline...
IWatchItForThePlot.jpg

QUOTE(RiderLeangle @ Jan 30 2011, 07:18 PM)
Barely on topic... But any word on what the promo cards for this game are?
(Yes, I actually play the actual card game, what of it?)
What of it? Plenty of people play the card game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*