Hacking Koera Wii with Error 003

Maxidoman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
After a few experiments i'm a little smarter. I repaired the error 003 and so the Wii starts with the 4.3U version. Then I removed the Korean key to be on the safe side, using the IOS 236 installer so that I could use ARC 1.1b mod 06 offline ( with IOS 236 ). With this I downloaded and installed 4.1K. In addition, Priiloader v.0.9.1 and the system menu hacks are set ( e.g. region Free wii games ). No game worked. Then I tested a lot with ARC. I've always left the language in Korean. First I did the tests with Wii Sports in the PAL version. The game is only shown in the disc channel when I change the area and game settings to Europe. It looks similar with Mario Kart in the US version. Only when I change the area and game settings to USA will the game be displayed in the disc channel. So far so good, I thought, but why don't the region Free wii games work in the Priiloader?

Maxidoman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
But I ask myself what kind of games this korean wii ( org. state ) recognizes at all and why the priiloader hacks don't work. of course you can work with a USB loader ...

Maxidoman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
But one thing still bothers me. I created a completely new nand with the NUS-NANDBuilder. Once for 4.1E and once for 4.1K including the appropriate uid.sys for the region. Then I installed this nand.bin (4.1E) with BottMii and then updated it with ModMii. The Wiikey 2 works here without any problems. Autoboot DVD, org. USA games, org. EUR games and the copies of these games. I didn't have to change anything with the Any Region Changer. Why doesn't this work with the Wiikey 2 if I install the nand.bin of the 4.1K? Is there a Wiikey 2 setup/config disc for KOR? I only found versions 1.2/1.3 for EUR, USA and JAP. Only if I switch from KOR to EUR with Any Region Changer does the Wiikey 2 work....

Last edited by Maxidoman,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30