Ocarina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello.

I was reading about Sonic and Knuckles on Wikipedia, click "Here" to read about it.

Wikipedia told me there is a Sonic The Hedgehog ROMHack named Knuckles The Echidna In Sonic The Hedgehog. The ROMHack is made exactly like Sega would have made it if Knuckles was in Sonic The Hedgehog, it even allows you to become "Super Knuckles" once you have all the Emeralds.
yaynds.gif

For Site rules and legal reasons I can't give you the direct link, to download this ROMHack just go to Google and type in Knuckles The Echidna In Sonic The Hedgehog and choose the first link.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ah yes, I remember Stealth. He made one of the now-many Sonic hacking tools I believe. SonED wasn't it?

I used to be a member of a Sonic hacking community, and I partially remember this being a project. I could've sworn there was a beta of it (or someone else's work) that had in Scrap Brain, a second Knuckles (a clone) that worked simply as a second Knuckles sprite though it very rarely did anything useful.

Ocarina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Doomsday Forte said:
Ah yes, I remember Stealth. He made one of the now-many Sonic hacking tools I believe. SonED wasn't it?

I used to be a member of a Sonic hacking community, and I partially remember this being a project. I could've sworn there was a beta of it (or someone else's work) that had in Scrap Brain, a second Knuckles (a clone) that worked simply as a second Knuckles sprite though it very rarely did anything useful.

Is it hard to hack Sonic or do you just need a Sonic MegaDrive editor?

lostsoul5673Isn't something like that on Sonic Mega Collection, or is it only on Sonic 2 & 3?

Yes, only Sonic 2 and 3 allowed you to mix the games.

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome. I've heard that Sega wanted to implement Knuckles into the very first Sonic the Hedgehog, but in the end they never did, I don't even remember why. o.O

Anyways, this ROMHack might be pretty cool. Well not pretty cool, just awesome.
biggrin.gif

jaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
shaunj66 said:
Whizz said:
Isn't this the same as Sonic 1 + Sonic & Knuckles?
Yes but that was never possible. You could only lock-on with Sonic 2 and Sonic 3.
Yea, all you got was that special stage game, which I never found out about until years later since the "NO WAY! NO WAY?" screen always freaked me out
wacko.gif

Ocarina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
jaz said:
Yea, all you got was that special stage game, which I never found out about until years later since the "NO WAY! NO WAY?" screen always freaked me out
wacko.gif

If you dident know push A, B and C at the same time and you will get a Mini-Game but thats it.

What I like about this Hack so much is that you can turn Super, I mean Super in Sonic The Hedgehog. Great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-